One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Sell) Global account with Whitebeard and many more

Go down

(Sell) Global account with Whitebeard and many more  Empty (Sell) Global account with Whitebeard and many more

Post by danyruffy Tue Dec 15 2015, 21:59

Hi,

I am selling my Global account cause I don't got the time to play anymore (finals Crying or Very sad  )
If you are interested please write a PM. Very Happy

Pirate Level: 209
Gems: 9

Merry Go and Coffin Boat maxed.

Some maxed characters:
(Sell) Global account with Whitebeard and many more  Img_159087s37(Sell) Global account with Whitebeard and many more  Img_15911asur(Sell) Global account with Whitebeard and many more  Img_1592tps4o(Sell) Global account with Whitebeard and many more  Img_1593rcs3f

Characterbox:
(Sell) Global account with Whitebeard and many more  Img_1596kbuez(Sell) Global account with Whitebeard and many more  Img_1597zcusw
(Sell) Global account with Whitebeard and many more  Img_15986ruqu(Sell) Global account with Whitebeard and many more  Img_1599ycuoc
(Sell) Global account with Whitebeard and many more  Img_16003nub4(Sell) Global account with Whitebeard and many more  Img_1601cyugx
(Sell) Global account with Whitebeard and many more  Img_160227ue7

Please write a PM. Thank you  Very Happy

Last edited by danyruffy on Tue Dec 15 2015, 22:30; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : picture was small)

danyruffy

Back to top Go down