One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple Accounts on One Android Phone

2 posters

Go down

Multiple Accounts on One Android Phone Empty Multiple Accounts on One Android Phone

Post by Prince_Ace Mon Mar 23 2015, 05:30

Hey guys, just like the title said, is it possible to play multiple accounts on one phone? Can you help me step by step on the process without losing my main account or the other 2 accounts? Saying issue password isn't clear enough lol, I need step by step...it will suck to lose a main account lvl 75.

Thank you for your time

Prince_Ace

Back to top Go down

Multiple Accounts on One Android Phone Empty Re: Multiple Accounts on One Android Phone

Post by Prince_Ace Mon Mar 23 2015, 08:40

Bump....I desperately need help with this Sad

I want to play my emulator account on my phone which has the main account in it...

Prince_Ace

Back to top Go down

Multiple Accounts on One Android Phone Empty Re: Multiple Accounts on One Android Phone

Post by ChaosReigns Mon Mar 23 2015, 22:13

You can do it by saving your games on PC and phone and switching back and forth. Unfortuntely you can't just log out of one account and log into another without saving your game first.

Don't forgot to save your game on both and copy the passwords (screenshot) BEFORE you transfer. Double and triple check. if you forgot you'll have to go through support to get your account back.

ChaosReigns

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince_Ace Tue Mar 24 2015, 01:26

When you say save your game, does it mean issuing a password? Will gems be move safely? And do i have to log back and forth non stop because after 6 days, the account will be gone?

Prince_Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosReigns Tue Mar 24 2015, 04:29

Yep saving your game means issuing a password. If you are planning on not playing for awhile log into the emulator using the account that isn't being used.

If you use 2 or more different emulators you can have multiple accounts saved on your PC. For example using Andy and Genymotion.

If you are switching from Android to ios you will lose any gems on your account. Android to Android is fine.

ChaosReigns

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince_Ace Tue Mar 24 2015, 04:42

Ok that makes sense, thanks man! 1 more thing. Do you use andy and genymotion? I tried em both but they didnt work

Prince_Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosReigns Tue Mar 24 2015, 05:33

I used Andy, but it stopped working on my PC and I haven't decided to re-install it. It did work when I tried it at first. What emulator do you use to play? Bluestacks?

ChaosReigns

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince_Ace Tue Mar 24 2015, 05:39

At first, but then bluestacks wont work anymore. I used droid4x. I want another emulator though for another account. Somehow andy crashed when I install the VM box thing

Prince_Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down