One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS/WTT Japan double legend account (log luffy+crocodile) (trade for dokkan battle)

4 posters

Go down

WTS/WTT Japan double legend account (log luffy+crocodile) (trade for dokkan battle) Empty WTS/WTT Japan double legend account (log luffy+crocodile) (trade for dokkan battle)

Post by Fadel33 Sun Dec 20 2015, 05:03

Looking to sell this account. I spent a lot of time on it especially to farm log luffy skillbook (total 31 so should be maxed when ×2 skillup) the account is only like a month old but started playing it when I pulled crocodile December 1st and the pirate level is high due to the number of times I farmed the new fortnight that had log luffy sb. STORY ISLAND IN WHISKEY PEAK so you have more than half of the islands to farm, so 12 now. 

https://imgur.com/a/osKxy

I am only looking to trade for a dokkan battle account. Japan or global depending on the subs, but it's better if fresh and with at least 2 ssr. For Japan I am looking for vegeto,gotenks,ssj3,broly,ssg goku, ssb goku tech, ssb végéta phy, mystic Gohan.  I would like it fresh if possible. If not fresh then I want multiple ssr. Thank you !

Fadel33

Back to top Go down

WTS/WTT Japan double legend account (log luffy+crocodile) (trade for dokkan battle) Empty Re: WTS/WTT Japan double legend account (log luffy+crocodile) (trade for dokkan battle)

Post by TomDanks Sun Dec 20 2015, 09:53

TomDanks

Back to top Go down

WTS/WTT Japan double legend account (log luffy+crocodile) (trade for dokkan battle) Empty Re: WTS/WTT Japan double legend account (log luffy+crocodile) (trade for dokkan battle)

Post by Fadel33 Sun Dec 20 2015, 09:57

Interested in my own account lol ? Because that's the link you just sent me, my account.

Fadel33

Back to top Go down

Post by TomDanks Sun Dec 20 2015, 10:01

https://imgur.com/MDxmASb sorry  forgot I copied it xD

TomDanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadel33 Sun Dec 20 2015, 10:11

Oh alright lol. Hmm I was more looking for a fresher account since I never played the game. If you had this goku ssb and ssj3 but like fresh I would have accepted. I'm just gonna wait and see all the offers I get and choose the best one. I'm not even sure I want to trade it unless it's for a good thing. But I'll let you know anyway.

Fadel33

Back to top Go down

Post by TomDanks Sun Dec 20 2015, 10:12

okay thanks

TomDanks

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyninjagod168 Sun Dec 20 2015, 12:00

I have a global SSR gohan or a final form frieza? I never really played myself lol

crazyninjagod168

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganondorf Tue Dec 22 2015, 09:06

Pm sent

Ganondorf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down