One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS high level global whitebeard account

Go down

WTS high level global whitebeard account Empty WTS high level global whitebeard account

Post by Hokq Mon Jan 11 2016, 21:50

Selling my high level global whitebeard account for at least $60. Don't offer me trades because I'm not looking to trade and I'll just ignore you. My account has Max special whitebeard, Max special Mihawk, Max special G3, Max level coffin ship, 30+ doffy copies, 30+ Perona copies to get her last 6 skills ups, and much more!! Pm if you're interested. Also I should note that these are old photos. The account doesn't have 30+ gems anymore but it does have jinbe and log chopper.

https://m.imgur.com/a/YtnOb

Payment will be done via PayPal and I'll only give you the account only after you purchase it. An alternative way we can do is use a MM from the Facebook group that is linked somewhere from this website. I've used it before and it's pretty legit.

Hokq

Back to top Go down

WTS high level global whitebeard account Empty Re: WTS high level global whitebeard account

Post by Hokq Tue Jan 12 2016, 09:11

Up

Hokq

Back to top Go down

WTS high level global whitebeard account Empty Re: WTS high level global whitebeard account

Post by Hokq Tue Jan 12 2016, 17:55

Up

Hokq

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokq Tue Jan 12 2016, 20:16

Dropping price to $45

Hokq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down