One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beware of Global "trading".

+4
cobybro
ItsOrigin
3Si
OedipusXO
8 posters

Go down

Beware of Global "trading". Empty Beware of Global "trading".

Post by OedipusXO Thu Jan 14 2016, 14:27

I've been on this forum for a while and have hacked countless people. But as the forum is dying and less activity is being made through the forum I've found a new forum to carry out my deeds. So with that being said, I kind of feel like you who aren't as "savvy" to the scamming thing would never know about this exploit.

I'll start with the most basic method of global scamming: I call it "Rebounding". Its pretty simple, have an account that you've NEVER used money to buy gems for, usually we trade these or fresh legends or non legend beast accounts fairly. But the point is we're familiar with the account to the point we know which captains were used most recently, how many gems are in the account ect... So after we've "traded", what we would do is go to Bandai and recover the account. That simple. You get nothing, and we get our bargaining chip back along with yours. Keep doing that to get some good accounts and sell them in bulk for quick cash. Easy.

Next method (if you bothered to read this long I am assuming you're interested so I will explain in detail) is commonly called by scammers "Identity Fraud". Its a bit more complicated and takes a bit more time to complete successfully without drawing attention to yourself. I'll start by saying I'm not sure if this is legal or not, so do this at your own risk! We typically use this method for those plvl 200-300+ accounts. You know, the ones you people basically drool over when seeing? They go for big cash to someone's whose lost their account recently. Sometimes, we take those accounts, take another desperate person's account, and sell the initial one to the first victim, and the second one to the other. Neither is one the wiser and both have accounts back, never leading to you. Okay, enough with the boring part - let's say you have paid to have gems on this account, now that account is in Bandai's database with receipt s and whatnot so you can't use the recovery method because you don't have the receipt nor the date of purchase. No problem Smile If someone is posting here about selling or trading their account (beast account) stalk the hell out of the account! Learn everything you can about it. Some may say this is silly, but the $300-$500 you can make just for those accounts says fuck off, silly is me getting paid right now. Keep that in mind if you decide to do this. Ask them to see ships, how many gems, are they paid for, iOS or Android, when was the account made blah blah blah. Basically, have the mindset that it is your account but you just don't have it quite yet Wink At this point, you make your move. Now tell them you want to make an offer with cash, say a number ridiculously low and slowly highball your way up to get to a price under what they set, under the ruse that you want to buy immediately. More than likely they will crack and go less than they what they set. Here's the hard part: File a recovery email the same way you would with the "Rebound" mechanic mentioned above. Once that's complete, use your PC "or high-powered tablet or android phone" and Repurpose the command system to not only disable cookies, but also for your IP address to be bounced from person to person. As I said above. This cannot lead back to you as I'm not sure if this is legal or not. Take a trip to the deep web and find a browser site called "Wild Spins", the site is run by a group of people whom among other things, provide access to someone's transaction information through what little you give them. What you give them will be the person's Paypal email, because most people use this to sell their accounts. Once you have this, bandai will soon reply with the request that you provide some sort of payment method that you would have no way of knowing unless you were that person. Now that you have it, go ahead and give it to them, oh and if you haven't noticed by now do not use your own email address for this...kind of obvious but I thought I should mention anyway. Use a throwaway email not connected to your cell phone or any other personal information about you. Sooner or later bandai will recover the account but not to the seller, but to you Smile Change the email and password, try to sell before the person realizes and wish for luck.

Recently though, an exploit in Bandai's system with Global accounts has been really faulty! So the first method should work for paid or free to play accounts. So get the good while its still good if you know what I mean. Of anyone wishes to learn more or perhaps join a group of scammers (who do shared funds among one another), PM me. No you will never have to give me your account lol, (kids usually only worry about that) but if you wanna make some legitimate cash fast, I'm your guy. There still some of the group who haven't been discovered yet but most of us are moving on so sorry guys if you see this but this forum isnt gonna bring us much anymore. I advise all of you to not trade on Global for a while unless with trusted members or friends because this exploit is very real and very easy to use for personal gain in your misfortunes. Choose to heed my warning or not, I truly don't care. Call it a service but, I'm trying to help you poor suckers out here. Once again as I said in my last post I won't be replying unless business is involved.

If you do want to join us however, you must have : PC with reliable Internet connection.

- Knowledge of how to operate PC beyond traditional use. i.e. Accessing backdoor websites, deep web, IP monitoring/bouncing ect

- Loose knowledge of how to navigate while in deep web

Thanks for reading. Peace.

Note* We do not use IP masking/monitoring/bouncing, Wild Spins or any other information we find about a person to track them down, harm them, or interfere directly with their funds! We only use these methods to gain accounts for a handheld game to make money! No money is ever taken from an account unless willingly given to use by the owner of said Paypal Money send or any other online secure transaction site. If you have malicious intent other then what is stated above in no way are we to be affiliates and please DO NOT contact me, thank you!
OedipusXO
OedipusXO

Back to top Go down

Beware of Global "trading". Empty Re: Beware of Global "trading".

Post by 3Si Fri Jan 15 2016, 06:42

Karma will get you, bank on it
3Si
3Si

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsOrigin Fri Jan 15 2016, 08:44

This is hilarious! xD You should join the FBI with your 1337 hacking skills~

ItsOrigin

Back to top Go down

Post by cobybro Fri Jan 15 2016, 12:23

Found my account. Is this your Facebook? http://m.imgur.com/wVMT8Pe
cobybro
cobybro

Back to top Go down

Post by God Enel Fri Jan 15 2016, 14:37

Hey that is my account not yours cobybro
God Enel
God Enel

Back to top Go down

Post by kokoromi Fri Jan 15 2016, 16:36

pale

Last edited by kokoromi on Mon Jan 18 2016, 23:01; edited 1 time in total

kokoromi

Back to top Go down

Post by cobybro Fri Jan 15 2016, 20:40

Well it is now God Enel. I'm talking about before it got taken.
cobybro
cobybro

Back to top Go down

Post by God Enel Sat Jan 16 2016, 07:05

Oh! Sorry friend I traded in the group I saw him trade with someone else and I traded with the person he gave it to I don't think that's him I could show you if you like
God Enel
God Enel

Back to top Go down

Post by LuffyYadav Sat Jan 16 2016, 08:52

kokoromi wrote:This reminds me of the time when I was scammed. I have a question, can I give you his box and can you guys take it for yourself? Everything is there, his units, his name, his orb count. Instead of victimizing good people, why not take accounts from scammers.
bad idea...esp. asking the one who explained like this and who is literally like enjoying these..and cares only for cash...a person like this doesnt matter what he will do...i wouldnt even want  him to be in anywhere part of anything...-_- and to ask for help to a person like this to satisfy ur pain, is really bad.
LuffyYadav
LuffyYadav

Back to top Go down

Post by OedipusXO Wed Feb 24 2016, 07:23

Recruiting *2* more associates!

I possess the aforementioned skills above, please contact me asap. Serious inquiries only, we can weed out the false applicants. Looking to make fast, easy cash? I will be checking my mail here for a period of only 48 hours.

Thank you.
OedipusXO
OedipusXO

Back to top Go down

Post by Nurv Wed Feb 24 2016, 16:12

Hey what's the new forum? It's gotten a bit boring here.

Nurv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down