One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB an Double or triple legend account (Sengoku and Ace preferably)

2 posters

Go down

WTB an Double or triple legend account (Sengoku and Ace preferably) Empty WTB an Double or triple legend account (Sengoku and Ace preferably)

Post by Eyeshield27 Mon Jan 18 2016, 10:12

I'm will to offer money for a double or triple legend account with Sengoku, SW Ace, some shooter units. PM me if you have an account

Eyeshield27

Back to top Go down

WTB an Double or triple legend account (Sengoku and Ace preferably) Empty Double-legend Sw Ace + Sengoku

Post by cuti92 Thu Jan 21 2016, 07:00

I have a Sw Ace + Sengoku p,lvl 70 with good subs if you want Smile
cuti92
cuti92

Back to top Go down

WTB an Double or triple legend account (Sengoku and Ace preferably) Empty Re: WTB an Double or triple legend account (Sengoku and Ace preferably)

Post by Eyeshield27 Fri Jan 22 2016, 09:24

cuti92 wrote:I have a Sw Ace + Sengoku p,lvl 70 with good subs if you want Smile
PM me please

Eyeshield27

Back to top Go down

WTB an Double or triple legend account (Sengoku and Ace preferably) Empty Re: WTB an Double or triple legend account (Sengoku and Ace preferably)

Post by cuti92 Fri Jan 22 2016, 11:16

Eyeshield27 wrote:
cuti92 wrote:I have a Sw Ace + Sengoku p,lvl 70 with good subs if you want Smile
PM me please
Done Smile
cuti92
cuti92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down