One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trade my account globe ver arlong,Ace,shanks,wolf sword zoro and vivi for gear 3 luffy and nico robin

4 posters

Go down

Trade my account globe ver arlong,Ace,shanks,wolf sword zoro and vivi for gear 3 luffy and nico robin  Empty Trade my account globe ver arlong,Ace,shanks,wolf sword zoro and vivi for gear 3 luffy and nico robin

Post by bigboss98 Sat Mar 28 2015, 07:30

As the title states
My account is the Globe ver only looking for globe

If your interested pm or reply to here thanks

Last edited by bigboss98 on Sat Mar 28 2015, 11:18; edited 1 time in total

bigboss98

Back to top Go down

Trade my account globe ver arlong,Ace,shanks,wolf sword zoro and vivi for gear 3 luffy and nico robin  Empty Re: Trade my account globe ver arlong,Ace,shanks,wolf sword zoro and vivi for gear 3 luffy and nico robin

Post by Pogi001 Sat Mar 28 2015, 10:25

Will u accept gear 3 luffy alvida and kuro account for ur account

Pogi001

Back to top Go down

Trade my account globe ver arlong,Ace,shanks,wolf sword zoro and vivi for gear 3 luffy and nico robin  Empty Re: Trade my account globe ver arlong,Ace,shanks,wolf sword zoro and vivi for gear 3 luffy and nico robin

Post by Light Sat Mar 28 2015, 11:12

silly question... how do you "trade"? Or is it you give out your accounts details with password and swap accounts?
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by bigboss98 Sat Mar 28 2015, 11:15

Light wrote:silly question... how do you "trade"? Or is it you give out your accounts details with password and swap accounts?

Yes you give out the details with password in order to swap account with other people

bigboss98

Back to top Go down

Post by Pogi001 Fri Apr 03 2015, 11:21

Hey u wanna trade i got g3 and robin 5 acount

Pogi001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephirus Fri Apr 03 2015, 14:55

Just looking at this but be safe guys! Beware of scams...remember this is the internet.
Sephirus
Sephirus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down