One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Building Help! Who should I level?

3 posters

Go down

Team Building Help! Who should I level? Empty Team Building Help! Who should I level?

Post by Vseadragon Tue Mar 31 2015, 20:31

Hey guys! I've been playing this game for about a month now, but I've actually started to become interested in team building recently. Here are my current characters:
Team Building Help! Who should I level? Screen11

Currently I'm running an Arlong team, but idk if I should start a DEX team because I also have Ashura Zoro. Also, with Mihawk around the corner, should I start evolving Luffy and Alvida? And with the new isle coming up, should I try to get/evolve Vivi and Laboon? Any kind of advice is much appreciated. Thanks! Smile

Vseadragon

Back to top Go down

Team Building Help! Who should I level? Empty Re: Team Building Help! Who should I level?

Post by Condoriano89 Tue Mar 31 2015, 20:43

Without gear 3rd it'll be impossibile to beat mihawk so:
1)farm laboon when he appears (don't level him up when u catch him xD)
2)find some high level 5* vivi friends Smile
3)level up alvida and evolve her (very useful character for a long time) level up arlong (there is his special island so he can be levelled up fast) you can level ur red characters up fast with the teenage turtles in arlong's island.
4)evolve kuro (it'll be easier to farm arlong island)
5) level up smoker (another useful character, can be hard to level him up due to the lack of green boosters)

Condoriano89

Back to top Go down

Team Building Help! Who should I level? Empty Re: Team Building Help! Who should I level?

Post by Vseadragon Tue Mar 31 2015, 20:58

Condoriano89 wrote:Without gear 3rd it'll be impossibile to beat mihawk so:
1)farm laboon when he appears (don't level him up when u catch him xD)
2)find some high level 5* vivi friends Smile
3)level up alvida and evolve her (very useful character for a long time) level up arlong (there is his special island so he can be levelled up fast) you can  level ur red characters up fast with the teenage turtles in arlong's island.
4)evolve kuro (it'll be easier to farm arlong island)
5) level up smoker (another useful character, can be hard to level him up due to the lack of green boosters)

Thanks! Ill evolve Kuro and Alvida then try to max Arlong haha

Vseadragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BigMac Wed Apr 01 2015, 08:06

When you're done with Kuro, you could use future blue stuff with Tashigi. She'll be of good help with Arlong and in future speed slasher teams.

BigMac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down