One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GUIDE] How to beat Laboon in Twin Cape Ch. 10 on One Piece Treasure Cruise

4 posters

Go down

[GUIDE] How to beat Laboon in Twin Cape Ch. 10 on One Piece Treasure Cruise Empty [GUIDE] How to beat Laboon in Twin Cape Ch. 10 on One Piece Treasure Cruise

Post by Me Thu Apr 02 2015, 03:44

See the Information by clicking on the Video above.

Last edited by CiroTheMugiwara on Fri Nov 20 2015, 17:17; edited 2 times in total
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

[GUIDE] How to beat Laboon in Twin Cape Ch. 10 on One Piece Treasure Cruise Empty Re: [GUIDE] How to beat Laboon in Twin Cape Ch. 10 on One Piece Treasure Cruise

Post by ESTEBANX Thu Apr 02 2015, 05:13

2,5*2,5 = 6,25. Just saying. Keep up the vids Smile

ESTEBANX

Back to top Go down

[GUIDE] How to beat Laboon in Twin Cape Ch. 10 on One Piece Treasure Cruise Empty Re: [GUIDE] How to beat Laboon in Twin Cape Ch. 10 on One Piece Treasure Cruise

Post by kmaasmd Thu Apr 02 2015, 08:31

I did it with double arlongs, too.

Honestly, he isn't a tough as smoker was at the time. We all have better units now.

kmaasmd

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Thu Apr 02 2015, 08:41

ESTEBANX wrote:2,5*2,5 = 6,25. Just saying. Keep up the vids Smile

Proper, thx for the clarification ESTEBANX. ^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisTheOnly Thu Apr 02 2015, 20:18

I did it with this team:
[GUIDE] How to beat Laboon in Twin Cape Ch. 10 on One Piece Treasure Cruise QBy0PDM
You just save orbs, Goldenweek & GP Usopp special until near 20% Laboon's hp remaining, then hit with everything for 6 turns after Laboon hits you. Use Zeff for orb fixing as needed. Laboon's special (only uses below 20%?) did 30,000 damage to me.
ChrisTheOnly
ChrisTheOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by ESTEBANX Fri Apr 03 2015, 19:06

You can beat him with a mediocre Quick-Team. Laboon shouldnt be a problem. Just 3-turn delay him and deal damage. Make sure, you have all skills ready and you can burst him like np.

ESTEBANX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down