One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for high level vivi friends

+2
⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓
Gigz
6 posters

Go down

looking for high level vivi friends Empty looking for high level vivi friends

Post by Gigz Thu Apr 02 2015, 10:28

I have Laboon. Looking for friends to kill Mihawk at the end of the month.

Gigz

Back to top Go down

looking for high level vivi friends Empty Re: looking for high level vivi friends

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Thu Apr 02 2015, 17:55

Me too I can't believe I got laboon today. I am still in shock. Took me about 10 runs that was it. Also got v2 zoro. Looking for more Vivi friend

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

looking for high level vivi friends Empty Re: looking for high level vivi friends

Post by Marawder Thu Apr 02 2015, 20:05

Ok so the only thing I nerd is laboon? Isnt ir good to have your own vivi? i tough i had to farm And evolve my vivi. Im confused :0

Marawder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigz Fri Apr 03 2015, 00:24

Still farming vivi, but at least I have the first piece of the puzzle.

Gigz

Back to top Go down

Post by BigMac Fri Apr 03 2015, 00:30

Marawder wrote:Ok so the only thing I nerd is laboon? Isnt ir good to have your own vivi? i tough i had to farm And evolve my vivi. Im confused :0

It's always good to have your own Vivi.
But first, you need both captain skills of Laboon and Vivi vs Mihawk, so one of them has to be a friend captain. Therefore, you only need one of them. And second, to be of any use vs 40 Stamina Mihawk, Vivi has to be at least lvl 72.

BigMac

Back to top Go down

Post by Marawder Fri Apr 03 2015, 08:10

72? Damn :0 ok then...And wich vivi? The second evolution has to be at this lvl or the third version?

Marawder

Back to top Go down

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Fri Apr 03 2015, 09:53

72 lvl at her final evolution.

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Fri Apr 03 2015, 10:29

more people farming laboon cause once you have him thats it. Vivi needs a TON of lvling after you get her. Easy choice for many.
I will probably have a lv 72 vivi by the time mihawk comes but will go with G3 myself. Although I can see I will get a LOAD of friends points during mihawk lol
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiolase Fri Apr 03 2015, 11:13

Have a 5* vivi currently around 35. Should be higher at the time of mihawk. Looking for laboon friends
Id: 672347813

Also the lvl72 is needed to run a vivi/ls zoro at stam30. Stam 40 is possible only with laboon and doesn't require a very high level vivi at all, however the higher the vivi the more hp and consequently attack you can have which reduces the time required for mihawk.

Thiolase

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigz Fri Apr 03 2015, 11:36

I'll add you my crew name is " come at me Bro" and I'll have an arlong as my captain for now

Gigz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down