One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arlong (30 sta) only drop skillbooks in last stage, no 3* arlong, any one similar to me?

+4
ekaqu
Toniberto
Sephirus
maoyp
8 posters

Go down

Arlong (30 sta) only drop skillbooks in last stage, no 3* arlong, any one similar to me? Empty Arlong (30 sta) only drop skillbooks in last stage, no 3* arlong, any one similar to me?

Post by maoyp Thu Apr 02 2015, 18:57

I have completed 9 times, and I received a drop from last stage (Arlong) 5 times, but all these drops are skill books, no 3* Arlong!

Very strange, during last event (Kuro 15 sta), I always receive 3* Kuro in last stage, never receive hammer Usopp skillbooks.

Any one similar to me?

P.S. The drop rate of Twin Cape is too low. I often get nothing or very little in a chapter, farming Laboon maybe a disaster...

maoyp

Back to top Go down

Arlong (30 sta) only drop skillbooks in last stage, no 3* arlong, any one similar to me? Empty Re: Arlong (30 sta) only drop skillbooks in last stage, no 3* arlong, any one similar to me?

Post by Sephirus Thu Apr 02 2015, 21:37

1. From looking at the notifications it seems that only skill books are going to drop.
2. If you never got a drop of Usopp's skillbook you might just have bad luck.
3. It rarely dropped for me too, dont worry its not just you.
4. Wait for 2x Drop and see if that helps cause it does for me a lot.
Sephirus
Sephirus

Back to top Go down

Arlong (30 sta) only drop skillbooks in last stage, no 3* arlong, any one similar to me? Empty Re: Arlong (30 sta) only drop skillbooks in last stage, no 3* arlong, any one similar to me?

Post by Toniberto Fri Apr 03 2015, 11:52

I've been having exactly the same problem, has anyone tried to run the other stages and has gotten any arlong 3* drop? I think I'll try to run the elite stage and see if it does drop I'll let you know.

Toniberto

Back to top Go down

Post by ekaqu Fri Apr 03 2015, 12:00

I have only seen books in 30, but have got arlong when I ran 15.

ekaqu

Back to top Go down

Post by Toniberto Fri Apr 03 2015, 12:56

Ok I've done 2 elites run, it dropped on the second one, then I leveld up, I did a 30 run and it dropped there too... dunno know what to say.

Toniberto

Back to top Go down

Post by ccarter Fri Apr 03 2015, 21:38

I've done about 10 expert runs, it only dropped on the fifth run.

ccarter

Back to top Go down

Post by Acex Sat Apr 04 2015, 01:43

Well 3* arlong dropped quite a few times for me. Like about 3 times in the 30 stamina version and 2 times in the 15 stamina dungeon.
Acex
Acex

Back to top Go down

Post by complekz Sat Apr 04 2015, 02:23

i ran both 15 n 30 stam i got about 4 arlong n 6 of his books

complekz

Back to top Go down

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Sat Apr 04 2015, 08:29

Drop rate on 30 sta Arlong is pretty strange. I been farming it and I have gotten about 20 books only 2 Arlong. So about 10:1 ratio.

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

Post by maoyp Sat Apr 04 2015, 13:29

Keep updating, I switched to 15 sta, and got Arlong in 6th run.

Then go back to 30 sta, now I have done 16 times, got 9 skillbooks in last stage, but still no Arlong.

Anyway, I already got Arlong, even if 30 sta always drop skillbooks, it's fine.

maoyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down