One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about Miss Wednesday

2 posters

Go down

Question about Miss Wednesday Empty Question about Miss Wednesday

Post by Kitae Fri Apr 03 2015, 02:19

One question : Miss Wednesday is really droppable at Lavoon isle or not? Because in the site they write that is droppable but if you clicking on the image ( that reports directly to the Japanese site ) they write that is droppable ONLY at Whiskey Peak , and if you check for mr.9 they write that is droppable in both islands . So I'm starting to think that Miss Wednesday is droppable ONLY with the recluit gems . If someone has dropped or has accurate information about it please comment below. Sorry if my English is not good Sad Sad Sad
Kitae
Kitae

Back to top Go down

Question about Miss Wednesday Empty Re: Question about Miss Wednesday

Post by Mr. Prince Fri Apr 03 2015, 03:41

Most of the time when you see a character in the game he is dropable. I can't say it for one hundred percent, but consider this: I farmed Laboon 70 times yesterday. Do I doubt his dropability? No. Even though you should maybe just stick with Laboon.

Greetings

/edit: Also you posted this in the wrong forum it seems. You have to post it in global.
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitae Fri Apr 03 2015, 04:37

demonfaceandnod wrote:Most of the time when you see a character in the game he is dropable. I can't say it for one hundred percent, but consider this: I farmed Laboon 70 times yesterday. Do I doubt his dropability? No. Even though you should maybe just stick with Laboon.

Greetings

/edit: Also you posted this in the wrong forum it seems. You have to post it in global.

yes excuse me, the section is wrong , an admin can gently move it to the correct section please? (Global server--> Question and Answer)
Kitae
Kitae

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Fri Apr 03 2015, 06:14

That won't most likely never happen Very Happy We are a bit lazy here. But now you know Smile
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down