One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can My Team Beat Mihawk?

4 posters

Go down

Can My Team Beat Mihawk? Empty Can My Team Beat Mihawk?

Post by AnimeFanSSJ1 Fri Apr 03 2015, 08:03

Hello, I was wondering if my team would stand a chance against Mihawk.
Jeff Captain lvl 39
Friend Captain Zeff lvl Max
Usopp Golden Hammer lvl 29
Sanji 5* Diable Jambe Flambe lvl 15
Luffy 5* Gear 2nd lvl 38
Portgas D. Ace 4* lvl 50

AnimeFanSSJ1

Back to top Go down

Can My Team Beat Mihawk? Empty Re: Can My Team Beat Mihawk?

Post by kmaasmd Fri Apr 03 2015, 08:38

I have not played the japanese server but all evidence points to this;

Sure fire win teams against Mihawk need vivi and either laboon or lion song zoro captains.

We appear to lack the power units needed for a G3 G3 team to sweep the boss. (I may be wrong)

All other teams will need to spend gems.

What you have listed up there appears pretty weak.

Mihawk is a green boss, so if you are not planning on using one of the zombie teams (vivi) then you need some powerful red units. G2 luffy alone will not cut it.

Look at it this way- how easy do you clear the 30 stamina arlong with that team? Now remember that Mihawk is waaaay more difficult.

kmaasmd

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeFanSSJ1 Fri Apr 03 2015, 10:04

I am unable to to clear the 30 stamina arlong. I have the best fighting team you can obtain in the game so far. I also have 3rd gear luffy.

AnimeFanSSJ1

Back to top Go down

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Fri Apr 03 2015, 10:55

Use your gear 3 Luffy. I look into all the events up to white bread, and there's nothing he can't clear.

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeFanSSJ1 Fri Apr 03 2015, 11:04

Okay thankyou I'll just have to become a master at hitting perfects

AnimeFanSSJ1

Back to top Go down

Post by ekaqu Fri Apr 03 2015, 12:10

The two best teams for Mihawk (40) are Gear Third and Vivi+Laboon. If you have a G3 luffy, that might be your best bet to get Mihawk (40).

Took me awhile to get used to G3's attacks. Yesterday was .5 stam Twin Capes so I cleared that with G3. By the end I was able to get perfect almost every time.

To get ready for Mihawk, it would be best to farm Arlong (15 or 30, depending on what you can clear) to level up G3 and Arlong. If you cant get perfect with G3, then use w/e team you can clear Arlong with and practice with Twin Capes and Training Forest to make sure you can learn to use G3.

ekaqu

Back to top Go down

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Fri Apr 03 2015, 15:30

Gear 3 Luffy team. My tips on getting perfect chain. Don't even waste time trying to get perfect on Luffy himself. His timing is so fast looking at the screen won't help you. It is all muscle memory.
I suggest find 3 very slow attack speed characters. Always start off the chain with them in a set order. These 3 will petty much do no damage so who you choose don't even matter. Personally mine is hammer usopp, smoker, Alvida in that order.

Once you are used to getting perfect with the 3 you choose. You will be doing damage with the two Luffy lead which I usually only aim for great as I don't want to lose that 1.9x chain bonus I already build up, and then finish with the money character. The last slot is your highest damage dealer for wherever event. Example I am using Kuro right now for Arlong event.

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down