One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-rolling question

4 posters

Go down

Re-rolling question Empty Re-rolling question

Post by Dreaded Talhos Sat Apr 04 2015, 04:44

So I keep reading about re rolling and have looked into it slightly. I get how to do it but I'm more or less concerned with the point. I mean so I can re roll to try n get a better start but wouldn't that mean i lose all my progress? Anyone who can share more insight would be great.

Dreaded Talhos

Back to top Go down

Re-rolling question Empty Re: Re-rolling question

Post by Perdition Sat Apr 04 2015, 05:06

reroll before you start to play or reroll if you have fun rerolling stuff. But safe your account first.

Perdition

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreaded Talhos Sat Apr 04 2015, 05:09

Wish I woulda known from the start lol to far in now. N I'm not having two accounts that's just crazy

Dreaded Talhos

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sat Apr 04 2015, 08:54

exactly my thoughts dreaded talhos. I started this game without knowing anything about it and just went along. My initial 2 pulls (tutorial and the 500 doom) gems were crappy pulls. Im not gonna reroll thus starting all over again or have two accounts, i never understand why ppl have two accounts
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince_Ace Sat Apr 04 2015, 10:35

I have 4 accounts LOL. But the good ones are my first one (which I'm unaware of reroll before and got Don Krieg first pull) and my second one which is G3 on my first ever pull.

The 3rd and 4th are just when bored or waiting for stamina, and I'll probably quit or giveaway them both when I have a job in the future

Prince_Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down