One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumour on OPTC global version: confirm april fooled

2 posters

Go down

Rumour on OPTC global version: confirm april fooled Empty Rumour on OPTC global version: confirm april fooled

Post by luffy64 Sun Apr 05 2015, 16:07

Hi,

I just start playing OPTC global version. When I was surfing he net, I found a video in youtube that that OPTC global version will be shut down.

Is this true? and if so, can we transfer our data to the japanese version?

thanks

Last edited by luffy64 on Sun Apr 05 2015, 18:40; edited 1 time in total

luffy64

Back to top Go down

Rumour on OPTC global version: confirm april fooled Empty Re: Rumour on OPTC global version: confirm april fooled

Post by RobLucciTooGucci Sun Apr 05 2015, 16:29

Yeah I really doubt that. If it were to shut down, they would have said something about it on their official website or social medias. Also, their plan for releasing future events (such as Mihawk) and how they are updating the game every now and then makes me believe otherwise. This is their official website

http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/one_main/tc/en/
RobLucciTooGucci
RobLucciTooGucci

Back to top Go down

Rumour on OPTC global version: confirm april fooled Empty Re: Rumour on OPTC global version: confirm april fooled

Post by luffy64 Sun Apr 05 2015, 16:40

Thanks for the quick reply.

They say that the shut down will happen in a couple of months.

luffy64

Back to top Go down

Post by RobLucciTooGucci Sun Apr 05 2015, 17:54

Lol you do realize that it was published April 1st right? And if you didn't know what April 1st is, its April fools day. Basically this whole video is a whole joke. He doesn't have any credible source proving these accusations and not to mention the fact that at the end of the video when he says to go back to the 0:40 mark, the clip even has "April Fools" on it. So don't worry about it, the game is doing pretty well (apparently had over a million download like a month ago, so I guess thats good?) and I don't see it going away for awhile! Smile
RobLucciTooGucci
RobLucciTooGucci

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy64 Sun Apr 05 2015, 18:39

WHAT!!! Man I was fool. I didn't see it coming. Another sucka due to april fool.

thanks

luffy64

Back to top Go down

Post by RobLucciTooGucci Sun Apr 05 2015, 20:21

No problem haha! Very Happy
RobLucciTooGucci
RobLucciTooGucci

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down