One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a dancer for Mihawk's greeting show.

Go down

Looking for a dancer for Mihawk's greeting show. Empty Looking for a dancer for Mihawk's greeting show.

Post by DaftPirates Mon Apr 06 2015, 21:04

Ahoy, my honest pirates.
I'm captain of Daft Pirates, a decent crew in our race for One Piece.
My battle teams mostly lead by these faithful leaders:
- enraged fishman Arlong, with his terrifying saw sword,
- great swordsman Zoro, who learned god Asura sword techniques,
- awesome cook Sanji, who is one penguin far from burn his leg.
Also, I hope to find some nakama tomorrow at local bar, when Shirohige and his crew will stop there.

But lets get to business, fellows.
As you heard, the greatest swordsman, Dracule Mihawk, will sail on in our waters soon.
To fulfill my goals, I want his legend sword on my side, but he is very strong and proud warrior, so will not join the ones, who can not satisfy him with worthy fight. So I'm preparing to lunch a good show there.
I already tamed one of great blue whales, Laboon, to avoid Mihawk's swings, which can cut a ocean. But this is not yet enough.

Have you heard that beauty can save the world?
Rumors says - pretty daughter of Alabasta king Cobra, Princess Vivi, can heal wounds with only dance on battlefield.
I want to ally this lady, so if you met her, please send a letter to my post pelican - 231,663,014.

But don't be shy, you, the others, too. We, Daft, always glad to help sea adventurers, till my pelican can fit all addresses in his head.

Wish you good winds,
Daft Pirates.

DaftPirates

Back to top Go down