One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shanks as captain in current global Version

4 posters

Go down

Shanks as captain in current global Version Empty Shanks as captain in current global Version

Post by duke41 Sun Feb 22 2015, 10:41

Hi there,

I'm currently sailing the seas with Shanks as a captain because it's my favourite character in One Piece.

However, I have the feeling that Shanks, despite being one of the four Emperors, is quite weak in One Piece: Treasure Cruise and that he has been nerfed recently by reducing is single target ultimate move.

His stats are also only average (compared to Ace, et al.).

My question now is, if it's still sensible to stick to Shanks as a leader or just replace him with Arlong and thus put him in the role of a Heart slasher. Or should I just reroll?

Thanks in advance!

duke41

Back to top Go down

Shanks as captain in current global Version Empty Re: Shanks as captain in current global Version

Post by SilverBlame Sun Feb 22 2015, 12:16

Hi duke41! Shanks is not a bad captain at all (2,5xAtk Psy units is amazing and his special is very good) but the lack of good Psy units for now relegate the Psy team (Shanks team) to places below Str teams (good atk-utility units), Dex teams (good bulky and leader) and the two dominant teams Slashers and Brawlers (versatile and powerfull).
You can run slasher team until the release new Psy units or use makeshift Psy team whit: Shanks x2" (leader, your and friend), Guimon (healer), God Ussop (staple, Ussop 4* crab path), Mohji (for some atk) and Vivi-Chopper heavy point (only obtainable spending fruits... but no other good Psy units =/).
My advice... use slasher for now but keep Shanks like a golden fish.
Hope help you ;D
SilverBlame
SilverBlame

Back to top Go down

Shanks as captain in current global Version Empty Re: Shanks as captain in current global Version

Post by XxCebrixX Sun Feb 22 2015, 13:16

I'm with SilverBlame, at the moment, there aren't powerfull PSY characters like Shanks.

But if you make your team as slasher, and take "Arlong" friends, you will be able to beat all
XxCebrixX
XxCebrixX

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroakz Mon Feb 23 2015, 01:58

just make your team with arlong. slasher for now and wait for garps. and marco. THEN PSY TEAM WILL RULE THE WORLD

Kroakz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down