One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help deciding which acc to keep

2 posters

Go down

Which account to keep?

Help deciding which acc to keep I_vote_lcap0%Help deciding which acc to keep I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Help deciding which acc to keep I_vote_lcap0%Help deciding which acc to keep I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Help deciding which acc to keep I_vote_lcap100%Help deciding which acc to keep I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Help deciding which acc to keep Empty Help deciding which acc to keep

Post by NeLk Thu Apr 09 2015, 22:53

Hi guys, the thing is I heard about the possibility of rerolling when I was in the 3rd island, not that far away I thought so I can try it, by then I had

Starting Account
Golden Pound Usopp  lvl 20 (Thanks to the PSY event)
Tony Tony Chopper  lvl 20
Mr 2 Swan Arabesque lvl 20

You could say I got lucky with all PSY with the event but I thought it was normal to roll only PSY chars.

After that I rerolled a 5 other accounts, two of them arent worth mentioning but 3 the better ones are:

Smoker & Tony Tony Chopper (20)
Smoker & 10,000 kg Miss Valentine
Princess Vivi(20) & Demon Gin

When I got Vivi at last it was a char that was in the "Start over?" section and one that was in the first half of the Tier List... although I had read about her and thought healing was nice... then I kept reading that you can get stuck in battles forever and thought it may not be the best idea ever for me... but I am a patient guy so its not that I am not willing to try it... its just that the other char I got with that account (Demon Gin) is pure trash compared to the other accounts...

I don't have huge amounts of time to use for rerolling, but I now once I settle down with a team I wont be able to work on a secondary account... I was thinking of maybe rerolling further but... for what? I dont even have a clear idea of what I want at the moment... I thought of trying to farm for Ace / Robin / Shanks (As it suggests in the Start again section) but I dont exactly know if I should

I was wondering if you guys would keep any of those accounts and stop rerolling and why.

Thanks for your help Wink

NeLk

Back to top Go down

Help deciding which acc to keep Empty Re: Help deciding which acc to keep

Post by Khayron Thu Apr 09 2015, 23:36

they are all not that good..
got a rerolled account with 3* Arlong and 4*Shanks
and one with 4* Impact Usopp and 4* Shanks.
If you want one of those, just PM me. Smile

Khayron

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum