One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mihawk help

4 posters

Go down

Mihawk help Empty Mihawk help

Post by jani2015 Sat Apr 11 2015, 00:14

I need some advice on what teams I could use and what I should do to prepare for Mihawk

Currently have:
Luffy G2
Blamenco*5
Arlong*4
Mr5*3
Asura Zoro*5
Hatchi*4
Rock Stew Sanji*4
Tashigi*4
Golden Pound Usopp
Vivi*4
Shanks*4
Marco*4
Tempo Nami*4
Buggy*4
Mr3*4

jani2015

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Mihawk help Empty Re: Mihawk help

Post by Tonto Sat Apr 11 2015, 06:45

I'm going to be running a team similar to the characters you have, but you need one big character, Alvida.

Im going to be doing the 40 stamina Mihawk with

(Friend) Luffy Gear 3 lvl 60- Lead
Blamenco lvl 50- Lead
Arlong lvl 70
Alvida lvl 50- 80% damage reduction
Usopp lvl 50- 3 turn delay
Jozu lvl 50- Nullify 1 Dexterity attack

It is also extremely important to have the Merry at a point where it will give you x1.2
If you have it at x1.5 then you can beat Mihawk in one less turn.
The attack order should be in an order that will maximize your damage.
Perfects are a must!!
With this team everyone is evolved except for Jozu, I don't know if I will have him in time by Mihawk.
This team will give me five turns with Mihawk if I am able to reach him with over 6000 health.
First I'll use Alvida's special, then Ussop, and then Jozu.

The total damage I'll be doing is around 250k per turn, not including orb boost/reduction during in game play. Blamenco's special will also be very handy if he is able to adjust the orbs of the top 3 hitters, which might also save a turn.

You could run a similar team with Mr. 3 instead of Jozu, but you still have to farm for Alvida and it's not guaranteed you'll level up all your characters sufficiently in time.

Last edited by Tonto on Sun Apr 12 2015, 07:56; edited 1 time in total

Tonto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lecho Sat Apr 11 2015, 08:46

pank wrote:Need to know what lvl that vivi *4 is as the rest of your team is unfortunately not set to actually beat mihawk. Best bet is a laboon + vivi team (your vivi's heal needs to be at least half of your team's health to beat it via cheese strat). If your vivi isn't capable of getting up to lvl 70 for 5* form in time I recommend farming the crap out of latest stage to get laboon as only teams that can take on mihawk without cheesy vivi strats are whitebeard and g3 luffy (which you do not have).

About Vivi it doesn't need to be 5*, I just tested my 4* Vivi level 47(Paired with a laboon level 15 and 4 crabs) and  it was enough to use the combination.
So I guess if you use a laboon level 10 You need a 4* Vivi around level 45*

My suggestion is to just levle your Vivi to at least 45 and search friends with laboon low level (level 5 is the lowest i have seen, but a level 10 will work)
Lecho
Lecho

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down