One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what should i do right now to prepare for mihawk?

5 posters

Go down

what should i do right now to prepare for mihawk? Empty what should i do right now to prepare for mihawk?

Post by ehv7979 Sat Apr 11 2015, 10:54

i heard there a 24h mihawk event soon so i want to be prepared for it im lvl 21 right now and i got a lvl 41 4star marco,sogeking,rank 4 chopper from the rare recruit.what should i farm for right now for the mihawk fight?

ehv7979

Back to top Go down

what should i do right now to prepare for mihawk? Empty Re: what should i do right now to prepare for mihawk?

Post by Light Sat Apr 11 2015, 11:06

there are plenty and plenty of mihawk guides around.. if you look at the blogs olders posts you can see a mihawk guide and preperation

http://op-tc-eng-version.blogspot.com.au/p/hawkeye-mihawk-preparation-guide.html

or the short version for you. get laboon is your sole only chance unless you willing to spend (a lot) of fruit to pull and stamina up to lvl up your characters.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

what should i do right now to prepare for mihawk? Empty Re: what should i do right now to prepare for mihawk?

Post by ekaqu Sat Apr 11 2015, 11:33

With the units you have, leveling them up to be strong enough might be hard (none of them really help for the event).

As Light said, the best option is to farm Laboon; so clear story mode and farm the last two chaps to get him.

ekaqu

Back to top Go down

Post by kmaasmd Sat Apr 11 2015, 12:16

I will also agree: Farm Laboon. It is your only chance with what you have up there (don't forget to grab the crabs to finish your team on crab day).
And pray real hard to RNGesus while you farm, because that whale has not dropped for me yet... and I've been farming that mission nonstop since it first came out.

kmaasmd

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Sat Apr 11 2015, 12:29

Reading the guide or watching videos of japanese guys eating the shit out of Mihawk is the best preparation besides fusing your characters up.

Greets
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down