One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mihawk 40stam Help!

5 posters

Go down

Mihawk 40stam Help!  Empty Mihawk 40stam Help!

Post by Osiro Sat Apr 11 2015, 17:26

Hey guys can you give me pointer for 40stam and i guess 30stam wont hurt as well.

https://i.imgur.com/8LnQwIs.png
https://i.imgur.com/dWAEWWJ.png

Thank you!
Osiro
Osiro

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Mihawk 40stam Help!  Empty Re: Mihawk 40stam Help!

Post by Osiro Sat Apr 11 2015, 19:49

well im trying to find other team build other then vivi/laboon,.
Osiro
Osiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sun Apr 12 2015, 05:21

pretty good characters. Of course going with a good str team is always good. Id say G3 luffy friend, G2 luffy, alvida, arlong, usopp. For the last one there are some discussion about the lvl before mihawk 4/5. They will lock your units and going into mihawk with locked units is deadly. Some say taking a diable sanji in there to clear the stage is easiest. I myself find it hard somehow to get a perfect on sanji and you WILL need those perfects. I will go with blamenco instead of sanji first to test the water but if that 4/5 stage is breaking the deal ill switch to sanji
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonto Sun Apr 12 2015, 08:05

Im going to be doing the 40 stamina Mihawk with

(Friend) Luffy Gear 3 lvl 60- Lead
Blamenco lvl 50- Lead
Arlong lvl 70
Alvida lvl 50- 80% damage reduction
Usopp lvl 50- 3 turn delay
Jozu lvl 50- Nullify 1 Dexterity attack

It is also extremely important to have the Merry at a point where it will give you x1.2
If you have it at x1.5 then you can beat Mihawk in one less turn.
Jozu is the only one I won't have evolved. He's there for his special and health.
This team will give me five turns with Mihawk if I am able to reach him with over 6000 health.
First I'll use Alvida's special, then Ussop, and then Jozu.

The total damage I'll be doing is around 250k per turn, not including orb boost/reduction during in game play. Blamenco's special will also be very handy if he is able to adjust the orbs of the top 3 hitters, which might also save a turn.

You literally have the same characters so you could run that team and be fine. I'd focus leveling up Blamenco first though.

Tonto

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonto Sun Apr 12 2015, 11:55

pank wrote:If you are confident in ability to slam perfects then go with the team listed above as his numbers make the fight damn close. I suggested the vivi method as you don't have a g3 luffy or whitebeard which are really the only "safe" burst methods for mihawk.

Edit: You are going to need to speed level your units as he has like 80 levels of experience in total on yours and he just barely makes it.

With Blamenco's special you can actually beat Mihawk in 4 turns, which gives you more room for error. I agree though this is kind of the minimum stats using this team. I already have almost everyone at these levels and I'll have them way over by the time Mihawk comes around. As you stated, using the team I have requires hitting perfects, but that's the same as any Gear 3 Luffy team. Whitebeard requires your health being under 30%, which can be a risk for a lot of people. Really the only "safe" team is Vivi/Laboon. Every other team relies on your ability to hit perfects and make minimal mistakes.

Tonto

Back to top Go down

Post by Osiro Sun Apr 12 2015, 16:36

What about lion/vivi? will not cut it for 40? And slasher team out of the picture?
Osiro
Osiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonto Sun Apr 12 2015, 18:29

Lion/vivi won't work for 40 but vivi/laboon will. Other than arlong no other slasher will be doing a lot of damage.

Tonto

Back to top Go down

Post by Osiro Mon Apr 13 2015, 17:03

Tonto wrote:Im going to be doing the 40 stamina Mihawk with

(Friend) Luffy Gear 3 lvl 60- Lead
Blamenco lvl 50- Lead
Arlong lvl 70
Alvida lvl 50- 80% damage reduction
Usopp lvl 50- 3 turn delay
Jozu lvl 50- Nullify 1 Dexterity attack

It is also extremely important to have the Merry at a point where it will give you x1.2
If you have it at x1.5 then you can beat Mihawk in one less turn.
Jozu is the only one I won't have evolved. He's there for his special and health.
This team will give me five turns with Mihawk if I am able to reach him with over 6000 health.
First I'll use Alvida's special, then Ussop, and then Jozu.

The total damage I'll be doing is around 250k per turn, not including orb boost/reduction during in game play. Blamenco's special will also be very handy if he is able to adjust the orbs of the top 3 hitters, which might also save a turn.

You literally have the same characters so you could run that team and be fine. I'd focus leveling up Blamenco first though.

I like the team set up, should i swap Jozu for G2 or jozu is better?
Osiro
Osiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Osiro Wed Apr 15 2015, 08:14

Ok so i think im almost ready, i have a few red turtles left from arlong event. Who should i give it too? or just should i max arlong? Also i have g2 luffy at 29 but still thinking if i should level him up and swap jozu.

https://i.imgur.com/yDacJTg.png
Osiro
Osiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Aokiji Chaos Wed Apr 15 2015, 09:10

If its for the mihawk event then wouldn't using the g2 luffy help do more damage especially if u lvl him up

Aokiji Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Osiro Wed Apr 15 2015, 15:31

Lockdowns?
Osiro
Osiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down