One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What determines who your captain is for friends to use?

4 posters

Go down

What determines who your captain is for friends to use? Empty What determines who your captain is for friends to use?

Post by paralistalon Tue Feb 24 2015, 06:21

My guess is that the captain from the last team you cleared a stage with is the one that appears on your friends' list for them to borrow, but I'm not sure.

paralistalon

Back to top Go down

What determines who your captain is for friends to use? Empty Re: What determines who your captain is for friends to use?

Post by lubu42 Wed Feb 25 2015, 22:47

The captain that your friends would see for them to use is whoever your captain is....

lubu42

Back to top Go down

What determines who your captain is for friends to use? Empty Re: What determines who your captain is for friends to use?

Post by paralistalon Tue Mar 03 2015, 05:06

*sigh* I have 6 registered teams, each with a different captain.

paralistalon

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisTheOnly Tue Mar 03 2015, 09:50

You can change it by going into edit crew. The team on the screen when you leave it is the one you use automatically in battle, and the one whose captain is seen by your friends.
ChrisTheOnly
ChrisTheOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Tue Mar 03 2015, 10:49

My best guesses from other games I've played would be one of 2 options:

1. It will either be your first team captain.

2. It will change based on the active team you are using at the time

Only real way to know 100% for sure is for people who have actual friends swap teams and see if it switches in real time or not.

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down