One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who should I lvl??? and any other advices please

3 posters

Go down

Who should I lvl??? and any other advices please Empty Who should I lvl??? and any other advices please

Post by sonofajelly123 Tue Apr 14 2015, 13:00

Hey guys,
I am struggling with couple event isles and I do feel like I am spreading my teams too thin across the characters.
The team I usually use is

G3 Luffy
Arlong
Asura Zoro
Kuro
GP Usopp
with friend Arlong or G3 Luffy

I think I will use my vivi with for upcoming Mihawk and try double G3 team after I have secured Mihawk.

Anyways, as you may have guessed, I am trying to focus on evolving my characters - mainly fine tempo nami to towel nami, Izo and Jozu and Alvida. Since lvling to max have already cost me about three turtle time events, I think to max all of them I need 2 more weeks, plus raising them to decent level so they are actually useful.

I think that will definitely bring some fun as I can then utilize various teams, but all my friend captain are at relative higher lvl than I am.
For instance, I barely beat Buggy and Arlong expert and dare not farm on those isles.

So any advice for me to beat other upcoming isles swimmingly or characters I should prioritize on? Thanks so much in advance!!!

Who should I lvl??? and any other advices please Kakaot15
Who should I lvl??? and any other advices please Kakaot17
Who should I lvl??? and any other advices please Kakaot18

sonofajelly123

Back to top Go down

Who should I lvl??? and any other advices please Empty Re: Who should I lvl??? and any other advices please

Post by R3dbul7 Tue Apr 14 2015, 15:15

Yeah, it can be pretty difficult deciding who to level up, but focus on one main team and level those guys up until you're comfortable with their stats.
When dealing with event isles, you need to consider the boss you're dealing with. For instance, Arlong is a STR character, so naturally a QCK team would be better suited for him; However, using Gear 3 Luffy and having a Gear 3 Luffy Friend is always a very powerful route, especially if you include a bunch of QCK characters too.
In my opinion, you should level up your INT characters and focus on an INT team UNLESS you are sure you can get Mihawk and his 2.5 boost will make your slasher team very strong. I hope I helped.

R3dbul7

Back to top Go down

Who should I lvl??? and any other advices please Empty Re: Who should I lvl??? and any other advices please

Post by R3dbul7 Tue Apr 14 2015, 15:16

Yeah, it can be pretty difficult deciding who to level up, but focus on one main team and level those guys up until you're comfortable with their stats.
When dealing with event isles, you need to consider the boss you're dealing with. For instance, Arlong is a STR character, so naturally a QCK team would be better suited for him; However, using Gear 3 Luffy and having a Gear 3 Luffy Friend is always a very powerful route, especially if you include a bunch of QCK characters too.
In my opinion, you should level up your INT characters and focus on an INT team UNLESS you are sure you can get Mihawk and his 2.5 boost will make your slasher team very strong. I hope I helped.

R3dbul7

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down