One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help building a team for mihawk and who to up grade

2 posters

Go down

Help building a team for mihawk and who to up grade  Empty Help building a team for mihawk and who to up grade

Post by PerkyTheParrot Wed Apr 15 2015, 06:37

I am having difficulties in making a team for mihawk as I am a pretty new player and don't have many upgraded units and stamina (70).

I am currently have a balloon luffy which is close to being evolved to gear 3. I also have regular Arling and and fat alvida who should I try and upgrade before the event. I have 5 * smoker who I think can replace alvida.
Team that I thinking of is
Gear 3 luffy friend
Gear 3 luffy
Saw tooth arlong
Asuna zoro
Smoker 5*
Sanji?
I have 5* balmenco but don't have enough slots any suggestions on what I should do?

PerkyTheParrot

Back to top Go down

Help building a team for mihawk and who to up grade  Empty Re: Help building a team for mihawk and who to up grade

Post by PerkyTheParrot Wed Apr 15 2015, 06:48

Edit*
70 stamina is really max cost
And I do not have enough cost for the team I sugeated earlier but for future notice please suggest changes.

PerkyTheParrot

Back to top Go down

Help building a team for mihawk and who to up grade  Empty Re: Help building a team for mihawk and who to up grade

Post by monty151 Wed Apr 15 2015, 07:03

Go with Gear 3 first.
Thats going to be your best bet.
Then arlong or alvida to evo.
I would also include blamenco for Mihawk
monty151
monty151

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down