One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me plz with Krieg Attacks!! elite and expert levels

4 posters

Go down

Help me plz with Krieg Attacks!! elite and expert levels Empty Help me plz with Krieg Attacks!! elite and expert levels

Post by garadeatpeople Wed Apr 15 2015, 18:11

Hi guys .. i'm lvl 44 and i have :
gear 2 lvl 5
iron mace alvida lvl 30
arlong lvl 29
ashura lvl 1 XD
izo lvl 16
diable jamble lvl12
golden pound ussop lvl 32
shanks lvl 24
tornado tempo lvl max
As you notice .. im a normal player Sad and i can beat kreig .. what team do you recomend to get kreig attack Elite .. psy , int , str dex or Dck .. ?? Thanks a lot for reading and sorry for the bad english

garadeatpeople

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Help me plz with Krieg Attacks!! elite and expert levels Empty Re: Help me plz with Krieg Attacks!! elite and expert levels

Post by calavera Wed Apr 15 2015, 23:15

I don't think you should attempt even 15 stamina elite to be honest. I can barely clear 15 elites myself and I have way better characters than yours currently. I would stick to 15 stamina veteran at the most.
calavera
calavera

Back to top Go down

Help me plz with Krieg Attacks!! elite and expert levels Empty Re: Help me plz with Krieg Attacks!! elite and expert levels

Post by Layos Thu Apr 16 2015, 01:14

Level ashura zoro and Play with anthoher ashura zoro as friend captain.
Thats the fastes way 4 you 2 defeat krieg but your chars are 2 low for expert elite might be possible with decenct dex teams

Layos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down