One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GUIDE] How to beat Rainbow Dragon Expert 30 Stamina in Rainbow Dragon Sanctuary on One Piece Treasure Cruise

4 posters

Go down

[GUIDE] How to beat Rainbow Dragon Expert 30 Stamina in Rainbow Dragon Sanctuary on One Piece Treasure Cruise Empty [GUIDE] How to beat Rainbow Dragon Expert 30 Stamina in Rainbow Dragon Sanctuary on One Piece Treasure Cruise

Post by Me Thu Apr 16 2015, 04:50

See the Information by clicking on the Video above.

Last edited by CiroTheMugiwara on Fri Nov 20 2015, 17:18; edited 2 times in total
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

[GUIDE] How to beat Rainbow Dragon Expert 30 Stamina in Rainbow Dragon Sanctuary on One Piece Treasure Cruise Empty Re: [GUIDE] How to beat Rainbow Dragon Expert 30 Stamina in Rainbow Dragon Sanctuary on One Piece Treasure Cruise

Post by ChrisTheOnly Thu Apr 16 2015, 10:33

I tried it out with double Asura Zoro captains ~lvl 50 with Zeff(max), Smoker(not evolved, lvl 41), Slip-Slip Alvida(lvl 20), and GP Usopp(cooldown @ 11 turns, lvl 36). I almost got him, but the turns didn't work out with smoker's ability. I did get the dragon to about 5-8% HP remaining.

That gave me an idea for a team that could potentially work. You could use Buggy as your captain(Vista is better), Vista as your friend captain, MH5 Don Krieg(sp?), Mirage Tempo Nami, Slip-Slip Alvida, and GP Usopp. You may even be able to do it with a friend Buggy Captain; although it would be more difficult - and you would definitely need to eat every meat you find after getting damaged by either the mobs or the rainbow dragon.
I believe the lesser cooldown of Mirage Tempo Nami's ability paired with poisoning the dragon would make the fight very doable.
ChrisTheOnly
ChrisTheOnly

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

[GUIDE] How to beat Rainbow Dragon Expert 30 Stamina in Rainbow Dragon Sanctuary on One Piece Treasure Cruise Empty Re: [GUIDE] How to beat Rainbow Dragon Expert 30 Stamina in Rainbow Dragon Sanctuary on One Piece Treasure Cruise

Post by ChrisTheOnly Thu Apr 16 2015, 12:40

Ah, I was wondering how much damage it would do. Thanks for the information. 525 isn't much at all.

Well, you could put Alvida, GP Usopp, and Mirage Nami with another color or type team and it would probably work, as long as the characters/teams are good.
ChrisTheOnly
ChrisTheOnly

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Mad Hat Crew Tue May 26 2015, 15:14

It world probably work better with a 2x Red Hair Shanks team and Good PSY subs especially if you have Urouge and Coby v2 comes out today as a nice versatile sub with a must have special.
Mad Hat Crew
Mad Hat Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Hat Crew Thu May 28 2015, 20:14

Yeah I followed the OP's advice and beat this guy today with Lion Song Zoro and Vivi w/ PSY subs. It took me about 30 min but it was worth the trouble, besides being an evo mat for rate characters the rainbow striped dragon makes for a decent sub in INT teams w/ a defense crush special. He has a 1.5 att bonus regardless of colour and type that will make him useful for when the special Island missions are released in Global.
Mad Hat Crew
Mad Hat Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down