One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appbounty to finance your next Sugofest

3 posters

Go down

Appbounty to finance your next Sugofest Empty Appbounty to finance your next Sugofest

Post by Mr. Prince Sun Apr 19 2015, 10:20

Hey guys,

maybe you heard of the app "appbounty". It is an app which promotes other apps through giving you extras for installing it. These points the app gives you can be transformed later on into google play cards. A 25 dollars google play card needs 12500 points. You can install (and uninstall later if not needed) the apps and hope of getting the 12k someday or you can search for people clicking on a invite link which gives you immedieately 50 points. Now if we do the math: in such big groups and forums like this one (and the blog groups ofc) it should be no problem to atleast partially finance our next sugofest. I strongly recommend you guys checking out this app maybe click on my link. In exchange I will click your links, guys Wink

Invite link

greetings demonfaceandnod
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Appbounty to finance your next Sugofest Empty Re: Appbounty to finance your next Sugofest

Post by BestNamesAreAllTaken Mon Apr 20 2015, 13:25

Too bad you are actually supporting those internet-trends. Lots of "rewarders" might be legit in some way, but they will make you install and watch useless stuff, when instead you could spend your time way better.

Time in general is worth more than any of those rewards you might or might not get. Even with a big enough community the time you'd waste here would earn you way more when put to use in real life. Heck if you are an underage just go visit your grandma instead!

Just ask yourself why such services even exist. Too bad all the forum refferal code spamming and other internet cancer takes over any site's comments section and forums. Also they are destroying any ranking-systems Exclamation

BestNamesAreAllTaken

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Appbounty to finance your next Sugofest Empty Re: Appbounty to finance your next Sugofest

Post by Mr. Prince Mon Apr 20 2015, 23:07

Oh, we got a badass over there. I just wanted to know if there is a base in the forum to try it out.
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Mr. Prince Tue Apr 21 2015, 00:28

Ah, okay. Nvm. I just wanted to know what the guys here think
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down