One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendship Event *Solution*

+4
ekaqu
Aokiji Chaos
pank
Thetimelord123
8 posters

Go down

Friendship Event *Solution* Empty Friendship Event *Solution*

Post by Thetimelord123 Mon Apr 20 2015, 17:59

So I was reading through the Reddit forum of OPTC and found something interesting a few days ago so thought I'd post it here.

So there's a Google Play App called Fake GPS, and basically it changes your location to a fake one. The great thing about this is that everyone can stay connected if we chose the same location.

So it's been decided that Kumamoto, Japan is gonna be the location which everyone will set as once they get Fake GPS. Kumamoto is the birth place of Oda, so it seems appropriate.

Anyways, so for those of you who want to take full advantage of the barrel smashing event tomorrow and for months to come, then let's do this!

PS: If you're like me, then you probably already lost track of which friend from in-game corresponds with which member on this forum, so for convenience, let's try to get as many people doing this as possible!

Also, it'd be nice if we could sticky this **wink wink** (Ciro I'm counting on you!!!) since this isn't the type of thread which people would comment on, but we do need as many people participating as possible Very Happy
Thetimelord123
Thetimelord123

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Friendship Event *Solution* Empty Re: Friendship Event *Solution*

Post by Aokiji Chaos Mon Apr 20 2015, 18:05

Is their one for ios that supports 6.1 and do u have to add them to do it

Aokiji Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by ekaqu Mon Apr 20 2015, 18:47

Wont you need to also coordinate people to do the event at the same time?

ekaqu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetimelord123 Mon Apr 20 2015, 18:58

@pank yeah I saw that but its not exactly the same thing I was looking for. Its much easier to get everyone to set a fake location at one specific area and not worry about it anymore.

@ekaqu, well yeah ofc. But since at around PL 50 ish most people should have over 60 active friends, so chances are if enough people on this forum chooses the same area, then you'll definitely find someone whoever you log on
Thetimelord123
Thetimelord123

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetimelord123 Mon Apr 20 2015, 19:16

*Sigh* I feel so left out ToT
Don't have Line, lol, and probs don't plan on getting it anytime soon, oh well.
For the IOS problem, sorry I can't help much since I'm using Android

It's probably most beneficial to change destination to Kumamoto, if there's no preference. Not sure how many people are in the Line group exactly, but there's tons of people on Reddit who are already set in Japan (too lazy to look for link now, but I'll add it here later)
Thetimelord123
Thetimelord123

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetimelord123 Tue Apr 21 2015, 22:04

Not only do you need to be near them gps wise, they also have to be on your friends list. This is why it's so annoying to do this.
Thetimelord123
Thetimelord123

Back to top Go down

Post by LostTrooper Wed Apr 22 2015, 04:52

Senpai wrote:The Fake GPS has already been discussed in the Line group. We are currently trying to find a method for iOS devices that are not jailbroken. People seem to be having trouble using the app listed on the blog.

The line group decided to go with NYC's City Hall as the destination. I mean, we could always change it or something. Oda-sensei's birthplace is great and all, but I don't really care to be honest as long as there's no confusion. If there's a massive group of people on reddit using Kumamoto, I can revise my post and advise members in the Line group to use the location as well.

I created a raidcall group with rooms for people to enter and coordinate their friend game taps. I hope that members of our line group and interested parties will find it useful.

Could you let me know the raidcall information? I dont have line and I am also using ios since my phone is a piece of garbage. I tried using that fake a location thing but all it does it try to obtain my fb information so it doesnt work.[/

LostTrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ligerboy Wed Apr 22 2015, 05:31

Question, I have 6 keys to make 2 time the pigs chapter. But i'm holding then because i won't have enough turtles to evolve the new pigs and my 175 box is almost full. I'm keeping big turtles and other boosters for x2 the 28th april.

So will the chapter dissappear or will it be always available to do the pigs chapter later on. In worst case, i'll pass my keys before the event end's, but i was guessing someone wil know what strategy is best for that.

THX
Ligerboy
Ligerboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luffy_Khan Thu Apr 23 2015, 07:47

please add me in Line's group , my id is : alireza_sadati

Luffy_Khan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content