One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Account on two different Device.

3 posters

Go down

Same Account on two different Device. Empty Same Account on two different Device.

Post by Enishi Thu Apr 23 2015, 03:38

Hello there!
I'm playing tc on my iphone, and for the friendship event i can't fake the location, no app like the android one.
So i'm planning to download the game in a android tablet i have at home. Does the change device option delete your account in your first device when you save the password or i can play with my account in my iphone and in the tablet togheter?
If not i'll just reroll a new account in the tablet, do the barrel smashing with my account and the new tablet one e reroll again.
Thank you very much!
bounce bounce

Enishi

Back to top Go down

Same Account on two different Device. Empty Re: Same Account on two different Device.

Post by Grimwing Thu Apr 23 2015, 07:54

the change device option does not delete your account. It just saves the account for 7 days be giving you a password. HOWEVER, if you move your main account from ios to android, you will LOSE all of your rainbow gems...so yea, wouldn't do that.

You can definitely just make a new account on your tablet and do it that way but i think i read somewhere else on the forum from Ciro who thinks that you get worse rewards by using fresh new accounts. As a way to not let you abuse the system...which makes sense.
Grimwing
Grimwing

Back to top Go down

Same Account on two different Device. Empty Re: Same Account on two different Device.

Post by Enishi Thu Apr 23 2015, 22:05

Grimwing wrote:the change device option does not delete your account. It just saves the account for 7 days be giving you a password. HOWEVER, if you move your main account from ios to android, you will LOSE all of your rainbow gems...so yea, wouldn't do that.

You can definitely just make a new account on your tablet and do it that way but i think i read somewhere else on the forum from Ciro who thinks that you get worse rewards by using fresh new accounts. As a way to not let you abuse the system...which makes sense.

Yeah i read that i'll lose the gems and the mail on the android game. So will i lose them on the iOS too (same account so i think yes)
Well worse reward is better of no reward so i'll stick with the second option Very Happy
Thank you!

Enishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimwing Fri Apr 24 2015, 04:07

Ya you lose the gems and mail if you move from android to ios or ios to android, either way. I agree with you though, better than nothing! I have an iphone too so I have to use a second device too and make my brother play now haha since theres no fake gps app
Grimwing
Grimwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Erf the Prof Fri Apr 24 2015, 04:53

You could also join the line group
Thread here

and ask one of the android users to set their GPS to your location.
Erf the Prof
Erf the Prof

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down