One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many days in a row you Logged in on One Piece Treasure Cruise?

+17
cgreen1984
LostTrooper
ZoroLuffyChopper
Monocaster
Grimwing
caiodouglas
mraqibr
The_Eclisis
M_Tuitt90
pank
Dreaded Talhos
Me
alma91
RobLucciTooGucci
Mr. Prince
Rampart
ChrisTheOnly
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How many days in a row you Logged in on One Piece Treasure Cruise? Empty How many days in a row you Logged in on One Piece Treasure Cruise?

Post by Me Sun Mar 01 2015, 22:52

Me 20 and got 5 gems and you guys?

How many days in a row you Logged in on One Piece Treasure Cruise? 250mjo4

How many days in a row you Logged in on One Piece Treasure Cruise? 293amc8

Last edited by Ciro the Mugiwara on Fri Jun 19 2015, 04:22; edited 2 times in total
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

How many days in a row you Logged in on One Piece Treasure Cruise? Empty Re: How many days in a row you Logged in on One Piece Treasure Cruise?

Post by ChrisTheOnly Mon Mar 02 2015, 17:48

I'm actually unsure what you mean. Maybe I'm just tired.

Edit: This topic makes more sense with the title change. I think I'm on an 18 day login streak now.
ChrisTheOnly
ChrisTheOnly

Back to top Go down

How many days in a row you Logged in on One Piece Treasure Cruise? Empty Re: How many days in a row you Logged in on One Piece Treasure Cruise?

Post by Me Wed Mar 11 2015, 05:13

30 days in a row reached, 5 Gems for me:

How many days in a row you Logged in on One Piece Treasure Cruise? 9a0do0
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rampart Wed Mar 11 2015, 06:23

I hit 20 days tommorrow, should I recruit? Shocked
Rampart
Rampart

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisTheOnly Wed Mar 11 2015, 23:44

So, if you need to be logged in for another 30 days after 30 days streak already to get another 3 fruits - wouldn't it be better to not log in for a day to reset the streak after every 20 days login streak to get 3 gems every 5 days?

So, on day 5, 10, 15, & 20 you get 3x gems. Then go one day without logging in, then restart your streak. Does that work? Will you get the 3x gems on days 5, 10, 15, & 20 again?
ChrisTheOnly
ChrisTheOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Fri Mar 13 2015, 05:30

Try it Smile Otherwise we will never know Very Happy I am just in day 6 or so. So plenty of days to go Wink
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by RobLucciTooGucci Sat Mar 14 2015, 00:53

I don't know if this is true or not but I read on a reddit post that apparently log in bonus are one time, meaning that they don't reset even if you skip a day and the rewards are earned only once :/

RobLucciTooGucci
RobLucciTooGucci

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Sun Mar 15 2015, 03:57

RobLucciTooGucci wrote:I don't know if this is true or not but I read on a reddit post that apparently log in bonus are one time, meaning that they don't reset even if you skip a day and the rewards are earned only once :/

True, missing a day doesn't reset anything.
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alma91 Sun Mar 15 2015, 11:56

Ciro the Mugiwara wrote:
RobLucciTooGucci wrote:I don't know if this is true or not but I read on a reddit post that apparently log in bonus are one time, meaning that they don't reset even if you skip a day and the rewards are earned only once :/

True, missing a day doesn't reset anything.

Hi Ciro! Are you sure? Because from 30 days to 60 days it is too much Sad Sad

Thanks very much in advance Smile
alma91
alma91

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Tue Mar 31 2015, 17:48

50 consecutive Login Bonus yesterday:

How many days in a row you Logged in on One Piece Treasure Cruise? 1qlhfm

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreaded Talhos Sat Apr 04 2015, 04:30

It doesn't reset at all it's just a constant counter of how many times you login. Sad but true otherwise gems would be so easy to get

Dreaded Talhos

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Fri Apr 10 2015, 04:14

How many days in a row you Logged in on One Piece Treasure Cruise? 2mc92lg

How many days in a row you Logged in on One Piece Treasure Cruise? Xc1v6d

60 Days Login Bonus and 5 free Gems for me today.
Waiting for next 100 Days Login Bonus and 10 free Gems.
I suppose I' m the first.
Others?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1544989452435630/permalink/1570075666593675/

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Fri Apr 10 2015, 04:56

I think I have 33 days Smile You started way before me Wink
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by M_Tuitt90 Tue Apr 14 2015, 05:37

I hit 60 days today. I thought I got the game when it had just come out go on the google play store everyday and it popped up as new. obviously not lol
M_Tuitt90
M_Tuitt90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Tue Apr 14 2015, 07:31

38 Smile still counting Wink
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Eclisis Tue Apr 14 2015, 18:04

Close to hitting 60 in around 2 days, I think it's a fantastic idea for those who don't buy lots of gems. Coup!e of friends of mine have spent over £100 and dont really have much to show...
Personally I like the grind. Reminds me of RPG's of days gone by.
The_Eclisis
The_Eclisis

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisTheOnly Thu Apr 16 2015, 11:08

Tomorrow is 60 days for me!
ChrisTheOnly
ChrisTheOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by mraqibr Sat Apr 18 2015, 01:26

my first day on the game Very Happy
mraqibr
mraqibr

Back to top Go down

Post by mraqibr Sat Apr 18 2015, 02:52

pank wrote:

Nice hope you enjoy it, try to mass level and get a laboon so you can get mihawk from event occurring next week(really good unit and/or captain for newer players).

how to do that? any links? gonna learn ASAP
mraqibr
mraqibr

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Sat Apr 18 2015, 07:50

you need to reach the chapter twin cape. after logue town and arlong park Wink
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by caiodouglas Mon Apr 20 2015, 16:28

67 days in a row as of today
caiodouglas
caiodouglas

Back to top Go down

Post by mraqibr Wed Apr 22 2015, 15:45

pank wrote:Nice hope you enjoy it, try to mass level and get a laboon so you can get mihawk from event occurring next week(really good unit and/or captain for newer players).

finally after 5 days of playin', got my laboon today Very Happy
no vivi yet but have some decent friends for her, hope that will do for mihawk trial, wish me luck!
mraqibr
mraqibr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next