One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gum Gum Ballon, or Gear 3rd

5 posters

Go down

Gum Gum Ballon, or Gear 3rd Empty Gum Gum Ballon, or Gear 3rd

Post by Gray-gunman Mon May 04 2015, 16:42

I've got a gum gum ballon luffy who's close to level 50. But im wondering. should i keep him that way for a while. Or should i evolve him, so far i haven't seen a SINGLE person with him as their captain despite his useful ability. Plus none of my friends have either luffy as their captain (which makes sense due to mihawk, whitebeard, lion song zoro, and marco).

Any thoughts ?

Gray-gunman

Back to top Go down

Gum Gum Ballon, or Gear 3rd Empty Re: Gum Gum Ballon, or Gear 3rd

Post by Karillo Mon May 04 2015, 18:11

You should definitely evolve him, don't know why you said that but many people use him as a captain. He has the second highest damage output in global and Japanese version currently (after whitebeard) and he is going to be one of the best captains for many months to come. I fully recommend him for you if you can reliably hit perfects

Karillo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray-gunman Mon May 04 2015, 18:38

Karillo wrote:You should definitely evolve him, don't know why you said that but many people use him as a captain. He has the second highest damage output in global and Japanese version currently (after whitebeard) and he is going to be one of the best captains for many months to come. I fully recommend him for you if you can reliably hit perfects

Thanks for the help, but i was being honest. I haven't seen anyone have gum gum ballon luffy as their captain. (I se at least 2 or 3 Gear 3rd's a day usually though).

Gray-gunman

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Gray-gunman Tue May 05 2015, 17:22

pank wrote:Gum gum balloon luffy isn't a captain, g3 luffy is lol. They have completely different captain abilities. G3 has one of the best in the game while balloon luffy's is pointless.

That first part makes no sense, he is a character. Second i know that, and third, his ability isn't "pointless". If anything, it's a nice sub for anyone that doesn't have Lion Song zoro.

Gray-gunman

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Gray-gunman Wed May 06 2015, 10:59

pank wrote:1) No, I mean he is a worthless captain so you should only be running him as a crew member (which he is an extremely sub par one as well) while G3 is a premier captain for all servers.

3) Yes it is pointless, it is significantly less efficient than lion song zoro and should never be used as a captain. Running a 2x health, not even damage, captain will be significantly more effective than using that 20% damage reduction.

Really not trying to attack you here, but G3 Luffy is just astronomically better than balloon luffy.

Ahh see, but yeah he is a LOT better. This'll actually speed up me getting vivi and laboon

Gray-gunman

Back to top Go down

Post by kmaasmd Wed May 13 2015, 06:10

Grey, once you evolve to g3, you won't need vivi or laboon. Luffy is that good.
Really. In damage output, he is the second best captain on global right now (after Whitebeard). On the japanese server, he is like #4 in damage output (some debate on new log luffy outshining g3). He can elevate an otherwise mediocre roster into a team that can smash most of the content.

Initially I thought my only shot against Mihawk was laboon so I was powering up my balloon luffy on the side. I never got the whale, but eventually evolved him into g3 and crushed Mihawk. And everything else. Make evolving him your #1 priority in-game.

kmaasmd

Back to top Go down

Post by Psykomerc Sun May 24 2015, 20:35

Balloon Luffy should never be used basically, therefor he is absolutely useless

Psykomerc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down