One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Login-Bonus

5 posters

Go down

Login-Bonus Empty Login-Bonus

Post by ESTEBANX Tue Mar 03 2015, 04:33

Currently we get a gem every day. Do you know about the bonus streaks and how high they are? Just to make sure I don't make any mistakes Smile

ESTEBANX

Back to top Go down

Login-Bonus Empty Re: Login-Bonus

Post by ChrisTheOnly Tue Mar 03 2015, 09:52

3x gems every 5 days on login streaks so far for me. Got a note on day 15 (today) that at 20 days I'll get another three. I hope it just continues this way forever.
ChrisTheOnly
ChrisTheOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkstaA Sun Mar 15 2015, 03:41

I got 3 gems every 5 days too, but since log in streak #20 it says i will get 5 gems for log in day 30. That would be a bit less than before. Anyone knows if the rewards gain better after day #30? Because otherwise it would be better to start the log in streak from the beginning by not logging in one day (but i dont know if you will get the same rewards the second times??)

DarkstaA

Back to top Go down

Post by Walnootje Sun Mar 15 2015, 03:54

This isn't a bonus for consecutive logins. This is a total login bonus. Missing a day doesn't reset anything.

It is a one time bonus.

Did you really think Bandai didn't think about the folks that want to abuse the log in bonus system ;p
Walnootje
Walnootje

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Mon Mar 16 2015, 12:26

After 30 is 60 day and yea they give less and less as you go along sadly enough but hey we are getting the daily bonus ones so far so at least there is that.

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down