One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vivi level for Monster Chopper

+4
Mad Hat Crew
pank
Mystogan
MASI576
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vivi level for Monster Chopper - Page 2 Empty Re: Vivi level for Monster Chopper

Post by JXamo Wed May 20 2015, 12:14

Accepted Very Happy
JXamo
JXamo

Back to top Go down

Vivi level for Monster Chopper - Page 2 Empty Re: Vivi level for Monster Chopper

Post by Mad Hat Crew Wed May 20 2015, 14:26

Yo MASI it seems you can't have more pirate friends, the message I got said you exceeded your track number when I tried to add you. I'll keep it in the game mail if you are still interested.
Mad Hat Crew
Mad Hat Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by JXamo Wed May 20 2015, 23:52

Mad Hat I will send you a request.
JXamo
JXamo

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Thu May 21 2015, 09:36

Mad Hat, sure I'm interested, now I should have some free places  Wink and thx
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Hat Crew Thu May 21 2015, 10:07

OK MASI and JXamo you have both been added to my friend list. I know it sucks having to get rid of people on the friend list since I know how helpful it was when I began sailing to have Hugh lvl pirate friends. So what I do is checking my list for people who haven't played the game for more than 5 days because those are usually rerollers who dump accounts often.
Mad Hat Crew
Mad Hat Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Hat Crew Thu May 21 2015, 10:10

*Hugh>high stoopid auto writer
Mad Hat Crew
Mad Hat Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Hat Crew Thu May 21 2015, 10:17

Btw do my characters need to be on a specic lvl to take on Chopper or is it just for clearing the dungeon faster?
Mad Hat Crew
Mad Hat Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Thu May 21 2015, 12:21

@madhatcrew
I think you are using lion song /vivi right. So your characters won't need a specific level to take on chopper. It is just for clearing the dungeon faster. But if you plan to go with an other crew than a vivi & lion song/laboon crew then yes.
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by joshsta Thu May 21 2015, 13:38

Mad Hat Crew wrote:Really! F*** I still need to lvl my Jozu some and at least 1 more QCK character for Chopperman. I was thinking of going with Zoro/Vivi lead + Jozu (lvl31), Usopp, of course (lvl43) and two of the following:

MS Valentine, lvl18 3*, have evo materiais
Sanji Diable Jamble, lvl25
Ensign Tashigi, lvl29
Admiral Hina, lvl50, need only blue striped dragon for evolution
Smooth Fruit Alvida, lvl17

I'm also trying to finish Little Garden before sugofest ends to try and pulo Killer but that's a shot in the dark of course. The Majin problem here is that according to my schedule IRL I'll only be able to do half the turtle times left before the event so I ask you which ones should I put my turtles on for the dungeon?
Dont bother leveling lionsong just for chopper he is green so the xp is much more beneficial else where. Also gp ussop is most likely not nessessary. I mean you heal all the damage back. My chopper team is mystos vivi my pre evolved lionsong and then ace mihawm dj sanji and hina. Only taking mihawk cause that special os very nice also mysto you deleted my second account again. Ill readd with the name need vivi for chopper or something so you dont delete. Thanks man <3
joshsta
joshsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Hat Crew Thu May 21 2015, 15:47

OK thanks, I has already discarded Usopp since Mystogan said he's not needed. Also I read somewhere the Monster Chopper has some 1 800 000 HP so take it will be a long fight. I thinking of going with Zoro, Diamond Jozu, Ms Valentine, Hina and DJ Sanji w/ Vivi friend I also have evolved Tashigi who is at lvl29 but Hina and Valentine can manager a nice orb combo if used correctly.
Mad Hat Crew
Mad Hat Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by kazpaz93 Thu May 21 2015, 16:07

Hey Mystogan can you add me too?
My Main account ID is in my sig
kazpaz93
kazpaz93

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Fri May 22 2015, 05:21

@kazpaz93 
added your main account, you Just need to accept  Smile
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Hat Crew Fri May 22 2015, 06:31

Hey Mystogan, how's life in Edolas? Smile
Mad Hat Crew
Mad Hat Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Fri May 22 2015, 07:45

It's really relaxing. After months of hard work we all together managed to build up Edolas to his old strengh. We learned to live without magic and started to do things on our own. But man I really miss fairy tail and lily. I hope he is doing well in Magnolia, Earthland. Oh I hope I find a way to visit you in future.
I still need to beat up Laxus  Mad
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Hat Crew Fri May 22 2015, 07:52

You better thoughen up, Fairy Tail's wizards have gotten way stronger since you last saw them! Lily is a member of the council's enforcement coros nos.
Mad Hat Crew
Mad Hat Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by JXamo Fri May 22 2015, 07:56

Mystogan, can you add me?
JXamo
JXamo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Fri May 22 2015, 10:33

JXamo I added you.
I think I already had you once seeing your ingame name, but deleted you when I cleared my list after mihawk haha
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2