One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damage calculation

3 posters

Go down

Damage calculation Empty Damage calculation

Post by DayPirates Tue Mar 03 2015, 11:03

Anyone know the exact formula for damage calculation?
Especially for hit timings?
Here's what I can gather (they all multiply together)

1) Captain multiplier (1.5x -> 3x)
2) Friend captain multiplier (1.5x -> 3x)
3) Matching Orb (0.5x, 1x, 2x) (if force char gets force orb, then 2x, if quick orb, then 0.5x)
4) Matching opponent (0.5x, 1x, 2x) (if force char hits dex enemy, then 2x, if quick enemy, then 0.5x)
5) Hit timing (miss, good, great, perfect)
6) Chain combo. (1x -> ~2.5x). The more continuous perfect/great you get, the more if goes up
7) Specials

For example, on a double Zeff team with Luffy at 500 ATK, force orb, hitting dex enemy
1) 2.5x
2) 2.5x
3) 2x
4) 2x
5) ?
6) ~2.5x (6 perfects)
7) 1x (nothing)

I should potentially deal around 31250 damage.
I'm not sure how hit timing factors into this, or if it's simply part of the chain combo bonus. Feels like perfect deals a lot more damage than great, but 31250 seems about right from what I've seen (I think the highest I've gotten is around 26000-30000)

DayPirates

Back to top Go down

Damage calculation Empty Re: Damage calculation

Post by Relamir Tue Mar 03 2015, 11:07

My best guess is that your calculations might be right, but isn't calculating the enemy defense which should lower damage to some extent as well.

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by DayPirates Tue Mar 03 2015, 12:35

Relamir wrote:My best guess is that your calculations might be right, but isn't calculating the enemy defense which should lower damage to some extent as well.

looks like enemy defense simply subtracts from the total damage of each of your character. So if Alvida is 17300, then one of your char needs to do 18300 damage to KO her.

I've been reading on some of the later raid bosses, who do crazy stuff when below 20% HP, so we should roughly calculate the total damage to see if we can overcome 20% HP in one go.

DayPirates

Back to top Go down

Post by Luong Tue Mar 03 2015, 21:10

Will be awesome if someone can confirm this. Will be useful in Mihawk Event.
Luong
Luong

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Wed Mar 04 2015, 12:13

Well, I can confirm that using Alvida as an example, defense is deducted directly from total ATK, so your calculations look good.

Basically if you read the guide to prep for Mihawk, one of the big teams to be able to crush him is the INT Burst Combo team which basically makes use of all the multipliers to finish Mihawk off quickly due to the stacking combos. Makes me wish I could get Robin, but with my luck (I didn't try to reroll or anything for Shanks or Ace and got neither) I wouldn't get her from my Rare Recruit pulls so I have to make due with probably a STR team with as much turn delay/damage reduction as I can.

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down