One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GUIDE] How to beat Alvida Elite 15 Stamina in Alvida Romance: Frenzy on One Piece Treasue Cruise

+3
Law_14
thefranking
Me
7 posters

Go down

[GUIDE] How to beat Alvida Elite 15 Stamina in Alvida Romance: Frenzy on One Piece Treasue Cruise Empty [GUIDE] How to beat Alvida Elite 15 Stamina in Alvida Romance: Frenzy on One Piece Treasue Cruise

Post by Me Tue Mar 03 2015, 19:15

See the Information by clicking on the Video above.

Last edited by CiroTheMugiwara on Fri Nov 20 2015, 17:14; edited 3 times in total
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

[GUIDE] How to beat Alvida Elite 15 Stamina in Alvida Romance: Frenzy on One Piece Treasue Cruise Empty Re: [GUIDE] How to beat Alvida Elite 15 Stamina in Alvida Romance: Frenzy on One Piece Treasue Cruise

Post by thefranking Tue Mar 03 2015, 19:50

Nice video Ciro! You're too fast x-x

I'm about to post some of my guides too

thefranking

Back to top Go down

[GUIDE] How to beat Alvida Elite 15 Stamina in Alvida Romance: Frenzy on One Piece Treasue Cruise Empty Re: [GUIDE] How to beat Alvida Elite 15 Stamina in Alvida Romance: Frenzy on One Piece Treasue Cruise

Post by Law_14 Wed Mar 04 2015, 02:04

se posso permettermi di dare un consiglio fai video guida con almeno i mugiwara come capitano(il tuo), perchè ad esempio io che non ho arlong devo affrontare il livello diversamente
Law_14
Law_14

Back to top Go down

Post by FusionSama Wed Mar 04 2015, 03:20

Man i swear, these arlong teams are straight, ive been able to get through alvida on elite no problem.
FusionSama
FusionSama

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Thu Mar 05 2015, 00:00

One shot Alvida with Helmeppo Special:

Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisTheOnly Tue Mar 10 2015, 19:00

I have been beating Alvida consistently, if slowly, with the following team.

xx  Asura Zoro      41  Asura Zoro

20  Golden Usopp  20  Johnny

01 Green Drgon     20  Six-Sword Hachi

The way you have to do it is to outlast Alvida. You should do 42 damage to her per turn with this team. Usopp gets you more turns with no damage, and Johnny gives you three meat to heal with. It should take you 24-26 turns, depending on how much damage you miss making sure you get all meat to heal you. I still beat Alvida even missing a few.

You should be able to get to Alvida's stage in the worst case with over 10,000 hp. That'll happen if you run across a sea king. That scenario happened to me today and I still won against Alvida.

The only downside to this strategy is it is time-consuming. It can also fail if you get absolutely no meat drops the entire run up to and including Alvida.

Since I started using this strategy, I've used my team to beat Alvida Frenzy ~8 times. Then I got enough XP to get Diable Jambe Sanji. Then, sub Sanji in for Johnny, and he finishes Alvida and two of her henchmen in one blow with his special.

Now I've gotten a few drops of skillbooks, Master of the Near Sea, Alvida, Red Daimyo Turtles, Red Treasure Turtles & even Coby a few times.
ChrisTheOnly
ChrisTheOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomat Wed Mar 11 2015, 19:43

I don't know if I should add any other ideas... but any way, for Alvida, I have just been using the following characters.

Captain#1: Buggy or Nami (INT multiplier, no I don't have Robin...)
Captain#2: Same as above or Vivi just in case
Characters: Sanji (Diable Jambe), Usopp, another INT character

Basically, relying on Sanji's Diable Jambe for Alvida, and INT characters for PSY captains and Coby. It makes the whole battle faster for me =)

Shomat

Back to top Go down

Post by koshiro235 Wed Mar 18 2015, 17:09

Just for future reference in case this event rolls around again (this is my first time playing so I'm not sure how the events rotate), just use a double arlong captain team and wait for one of your arlongs to match his red slot. Start a convo with perfects using your matching-red slot arlong as the last attack and you will 1 hit her. The OP showed this in the video but he/she used up a bit more time by not jumping on the first red matching slot

koshiro235

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down