One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is everyone using Knuckle Seaman as their Captain?!

4 posters

Go down

Why is everyone using Knuckle Seaman as their Captain?! Empty Why is everyone using Knuckle Seaman as their Captain?!

Post by ExAxis Sun May 24 2015, 19:35

Literally half of the people in my friends list is using him and he doesn't have a captain ability >.> . These people are like pirate level 100+s, am I missing out on some glitch or exploit?

ExAxis

Back to top Go down

Why is everyone using Knuckle Seaman as their Captain?! Empty Re: Why is everyone using Knuckle Seaman as their Captain?!

Post by Karillo Sun May 24 2015, 19:42

I believe they are using him for turtle times because his tandem does fixed damage that can kill turtles in one shot, therefore clearing the stages faster.

Karillo

Back to top Go down

Why is everyone using Knuckle Seaman as their Captain?! Empty Re: Why is everyone using Knuckle Seaman as their Captain?!

Post by ExAxis Sun May 24 2015, 19:51

ahh tyvm

ExAxis

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Sun May 24 2015, 20:23

For this reason ExAxis:

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ExAxis Sun May 24 2015, 23:10

thanks!

ExAxis

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Eclisis Tue May 26 2015, 16:43

Its worth having any marines that are on your friends list because if your friend captain has a tandem orb, you can still use the tandem even if you don't use the friend captain as one of the characters in the tandem. Swept turtle time doing that.
The_Eclisis
The_Eclisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down