One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cobbymeppo Fortnight Island, any guides, tips or useful crews?

5 posters

Go down

Cobbymeppo Fortnight Island, any guides, tips or useful crews? Empty Cobbymeppo Fortnight Island, any guides, tips or useful crews?

Post by Mad Hat Crew Tue May 26 2015, 15:19

I know it's early but since many of you have played and still play the japanese version and today the Coby/Helmeppo Island is realeased, I would like anyone who already played this dungeon to tell about strategies, crew and tricks to cleared it nicely.
Mad Hat Crew
Mad Hat Crew

Back to top Go down

Cobbymeppo Fortnight Island, any guides, tips or useful crews? Empty Re: Cobbymeppo Fortnight Island, any guides, tips or useful crews?

Post by Mad Hat Crew Tue May 26 2015, 22:14

Thank you Ciro, I tried the Island once it came out but so far I couldn't beat the 30 sta dungeon.
Mad Hat Crew
Mad Hat Crew

Back to top Go down

Cobbymeppo Fortnight Island, any guides, tips or useful crews? Empty Re: Cobbymeppo Fortnight Island, any guides, tips or useful crews?

Post by Mystogan Wed May 27 2015, 08:15

I'm playing it with a double mihawk slasher crew and Arlong, ashura zoro, Mr.3, and usopp. My idea behind is:
Using Mr.3 to turn delay helmeppo and burst him down
Using gp usopp to turn delay Coby and burst him down

It went awesome so far. I also don't need to save orbs in this combo, just rushing it down
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Wed May 27 2015, 08:20

Double Mihawk is the fastest if you have a decent Slasher crew. I actually don't need turn delay for this island. Might switch Ussop for Mr. 3 just for fun.

From fast to slow: Mihawk > G3 > Vista (since I stall to onehit Coby)
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Hat Crew Wed May 27 2015, 10:12

Unfortunately I have neither of those. I got Arlong and by next turtles time I may evolve my Shanks but for INT, the best captain I have is Mirage Nami which sums my situation pretty much. You can see in my sig what captains I use for my teams.

I have a pretty decent pool but the only decently balanced teams I have for though opponents are DEX w/ 2x Ashura Zoro or QCK w/ 2x Jozu or some useful QCK friend captain.
Mad Hat Crew
Mad Hat Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Hat Crew Wed May 27 2015, 10:16

I can post some decent characters from my pool so you can see if it's worthy giving a shot at the 30 sta since I can beat the others w/ my DEX or QCK teams pretty easy.

To tell the truth I already got both Coby and Helmeppo which was my main goal but the extra gem and being able to farm some exp faster are also atractive options since I don't spend € on the game.

Last edited by Mad Hat Crew on Wed May 27 2015, 15:07; edited 1 time in total
Mad Hat Crew
Mad Hat Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Wed May 27 2015, 12:19

@Mad hat crew
It is possible with an arlong leaded slasher crew with some other decent slashers and a friend mihawk. Just post your pool and I will try to build a crew for you (as I have a big variety of characters, maybe I can try it before giving you the perfect crew for you)
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Hat Crew Wed May 27 2015, 15:05

OK, thanks Mystogan, here's my best characters from pool:

2* Axe-Hand Morgan lvl24
5* Luffy G2 lvl36
4* Arm Point Chopper lvl32
4* Smooth Alvida lvl21
4* Enraged Arlong lvl21
4* Blamenco lvl23
3* Double Ironfist Fullbody lvl34
5* Ashura Zoro lvl41
5* Lion Zoro lvl20
4* Smoker WH lvl31
3* Zeff lvl47
3* Dancing Django lvl29
5* Sanji DJF lvl54
5* Diamond Jozu lvl50
4* Ensign Tashigi lvl29
4* MS Valentine 10k kilo lvl43
4* Black Cage Hina lvl52
4* Usopp Golden Pound lvl43
4* Nefertari Vivi lvl20
4* Shanks lvl50
4* Mr 2 BA lvl41
3* Training Coby lvl31
3* Double Crosser Django (marine) lvl26
2* Gaimon lvl34
4* Nami Mirage Tempo lvl45
4* Don Krieg MH5 lvl34
3* Cabin Boy Helmeppo lvl34
3* Training Helmeppo lvl23
3* Navy HQ Bazooka Ensign lvl 31

These are what I use most for my teams. Should I put some effort in Evolving Nami to Thunderbolt Tempo and Helmeppo and go with a full INT team or build a slasher team w/ friend Mihawk? Either way evolving Helmeppo seems crucial since he becomes an INT slasher w/ nice stats and Coby since his special as Master Sargeant puts him in God tier.
Mad Hat Crew
Mad Hat Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Hat Crew Wed May 27 2015, 15:10

Also I failed this afternoon for the 2nd straight time to upgrade Going Merry to max lvl Sad . Need to keep farming colas or I won't have it maxed before Chopper, though it's not really needed w/ Lion Zoro/Vivi team.
Mad Hat Crew
Mad Hat Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Thu May 28 2015, 07:53

Of the characters and current levels you have two options ( I would not play int, because you don't really have a leader for them):
First would be slasher with friend Mihawk:
Arlong
Ashura Zoro
Shanks/Helmeppo
Tashigi/Helmepppo
Golden pound

Second would be a quick crew with double jozu (haha yes man, should be tanky enough):
Jozu
Sanji
Hina
Valentine
golden pound/tashigi
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Hat Crew Thu May 28 2015, 10:27

Yeah I was wondering about going w/ Jozu team, I can cleared the other States w/ Zoro teams but I barely make it sometimes. I'll try to go w/ you advised me, furthermore I'm trying to acquire INT Slashers since there is plenty throughout story mode and I realized that for specific events you could build class teams w/ more focus on the target's weakness as long as you have a decent pool.

Btw, I've been thinking of getting Buggy in Loguetown since he's not that island's final boss he might have a better drop rate than in Orangetown or am I wrong. Cuz he would make for INT captain at least until I get something better.
Mad Hat Crew
Mad Hat Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Thu May 28 2015, 10:32

Sorry mate, he has the same miserable drop rate everywhere, but with half stamina, maybe you will be lucky and get him in a few runs. But your right there are many int slasher out there. I'm thinking of (if you manage to get them all) :
Arlong
buggy 
brogy
helmeppo
usopp 
and friend Vista or mihawk
In the right order you can use brogy+buggy special and get a bit tanky with vista or a burster with mihawk
Edit: Evolve helmeppo V2
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Hat Crew Thu May 28 2015, 10:38

Yeah I know about the combo w/ food orbs, on my first account I used a FIDE Pearl/Gaimon combo in a STR team and it worked wonderfully even w/ Gaimon being so weak. So, since the giants were released I've been trying to farm them for INT/PSY bases teams, also an INT based slasher team will be Good against Garp when he comes out I guess.
Mad Hat Crew
Mad Hat Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Giphin Thu May 28 2015, 16:38

Towel nami lead is the fastest to clear the island.. No fancy strategies just keep goin and kill the bastards

Giphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Hat Crew Thu May 28 2015, 16:54

Giphin wrote:Towel nami lead is the fastest to clear the island.. No fancy strategies just keep goin and kill the bastards
Unfortunately she only drops by rare recruit and I'm low on gems, besides I don't plano to spend a single € on this game. All I have achieved and will achieve has been and will be by grinding the game and luck w/ the rare recruit gatchas.
Mad Hat Crew
Mad Hat Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down