One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which PSY team you reccomend me? And INT?

5 posters

Go down

Which PSY team you reccomend me? And INT? Empty Which PSY team you reccomend me? And INT?

Post by JXamo Wed May 27 2015, 11:01

I have these Characters:
PSY:                                                                                          INT:
-Sogeking LVL 26. 5*.                                                                 -Thunderbolt Tempo Nami LVL 23. 5*.
-Red Haired Shanks LVL 49. 5*.                                                   -Happiness Punch Nami LVL 65. 5*.
-Marco the Phoenix LVL 38. 5*.                                                   -Nico Robin LVL 56. 5*.
-Mad Monk Urouge LVL 35. 5*.                                                    -Brain Point Tony Tony Chopper LVL MAX. 4*.
-Golden Pound Usopp LVL MAX. 4*.                                              -Buggy The Clown LVL 43. 4*.
-Impact Usopp LVL 24. 4*.                                                          -MH5 Don Krieg LVL 45. 4*.
-Petty Officer Coby LVL 31. 4*.                                                    -Extra Special Candelabra MR. 3 LVL 52. 4*.
-Bombardier Arabesque Mr. 2 Bon Clay. 4*.                                  -Chore Boy Helmeppo LVL 21. 3*.
                                                                                                  -Sargeant Helmeppo LVL 23. 4*.
I hope you help me.
Thanks.

Last edited by JXamo on Thu May 28 2015, 03:46; edited 1 time in total
JXamo
JXamo

Back to top Go down

Which PSY team you reccomend me? And INT? Empty Re: Which PSY team you reccomend me? And INT?

Post by Karillo Wed May 27 2015, 11:12

Currently you have great psy and int teams. As you have a BP chopper who can change orbs to food and buggy who can change food to orbs I recommend you stay with your int team for now. Since the raid boss after mc is psy (garp), int teams will come in handy. However, once garp gets released psy teams will get the upper hand of int since a combo of garp and mr. 2 will assure all units get a psy orb not only the adjacent ones that the buggy BP chopper combo can do. Hope this helps, you can also farm broggy in little garden ch 6 who has the same special as BP chopper but nearly double the attack.

Karillo

Back to top Go down

Which PSY team you reccomend me? And INT? Empty Re: Which PSY team you reccomend me? And INT?

Post by JXamo Wed May 27 2015, 11:16

I was currently farming broggy but no luck. Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sad
JXamo
JXamo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karillo Wed May 27 2015, 12:15

I got my broggy farming during the 2x droprate on little garden. It took me 32 tries but paid off, you could try it and see if it works for you. Little garden is 2x drop rate on Friday btw

Karillo

Back to top Go down

Post by JXamo Wed May 27 2015, 23:43

I'll wait for next Friday because tomorrow is Choppy´s Day.
JXamo
JXamo

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Thu May 28 2015, 01:23

If you farm Coby V2 and Helmeppo V2 you will have other 2 greats PSY and INT unit.

Coby V2 tomorrow to beat Monster Chopper and Helmeppo V2 to beat Smoker Biker when he will be released.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JXamo Thu May 28 2015, 01:30

Coby and Helmeppo V2 were evolved now.
JXamo
JXamo

Back to top Go down

Post by JXamo Thu May 28 2015, 03:46

Updated teams.
JXamo
JXamo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Thu May 28 2015, 07:45

Since you have a towel nami garp can also play a part of your int team. In this combo you won't need brogy or bp chopper anymore. How It works:
needed characters
Towel nami
buggy
garp

Use garp to make all orbs to psy or food. Towel nami will make all psy orbs to int and buggy all food orbs to int. It will be my way. If you don't like sorry, but I love this combo because you have guaranteed int orbs.
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by JXamo Thu May 28 2015, 09:05

Yes, but I say currently in global version there isn't Garp. I'm making a team for now. When arrive Garp obviusly he has a team in both teams. Laughing Laughing .
JXamo
JXamo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Thu May 28 2015, 09:34

I was referring to the first answer, but yes your right. For know your doing all right for your int crew. Farm brogy. Then you have the ability to also have 6 guaranteed int orbs with brogy and bp chopper in the middle row, towel nami as captain, buggy and robin as crew member. You can also switch chopper with helmeppo if you want more damage.
Int team:
Towel nami
buggy
brogy
robin
chopper/helmeppo
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by JXamo Thu May 28 2015, 10:41

Yes, but anybody tell me about a Psy tem, only tell about INT!! XD.
Mystogan, I think that I will use Brogy (When I have) & Helmeppo V2.
JXamo
JXamo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Thu May 28 2015, 11:04

Okay, since nobody is writing about psy, I'll do then. I hope it will be clear this time:
You have two options, which depends on your playing style.
The first one would be the save one with a 6.25atk boost with double shanks:
Shanks
Marco
Urouge
Impact Usopp
Coby

The second one ist the more risky one with a 9atk boost with double marco:
Marco 
shanks
Urouge 
Impact Usopp
Coby

About mr2, you should not use him until garp arrives. Both crews will do a monstrous amout of damage with coby and Impact usopp (no need of gp Usopp)
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Hat Crew Thu May 28 2015, 20:46

Karillo wrote:Currently you have great psy and int teams. As you have a BP chopper who can change orbs to food and buggy who can change food to orbs I recommend you stay with your int team for now. Since the raid boss after mc is psy (garp), int teams will come in handy. However, once garp gets released psy teams will get the upper hand of int since a combo of garp and mr. 2 will assure all units get a psy orb not only the adjacent ones that the buggy BP chopper combo can do. Hope this helps, you can also farm broggy in little garden ch 6 who has the same special as BP chopper but nearly double the attack.

And if you put both Broggy and BP Chopper in the middle row of your team you can use Buggy or Purple Marine Sgt.'s special to make all orbs INT. Orb manipulation is getting better and better since characters that give extra bonuses to orbs are being released from now on. An example of effective orb manipulation is using the right character for the right situation. For example: I'm trying to farm Mr. 3 from little Harden last chapter, but my PSY team is weak in characters and lvl, still by using Marine Django's special after Ms. Goldenweek's colour trap (which gives weak orbs to all your team) I could instead revert to full matching orbs on the first turn and cleared half of the Mr. 3 clones and if I add Gaimon and Mr.2 specials or an orb locker like Hina I can get 2 turns of good orbs.

When Garp comes out, other food orb manipulators will loose ground in PSY teams but weak orb reverters like Marine Django will still be useful despite having low stats, at least until something more powerful w/ same special comes out.
Mad Hat Crew
Mad Hat Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Hat Crew Thu May 28 2015, 20:50

Mystogan wrote:Since you have a towel nami garp can also play a part of your int team. In this combo you won't need brogy or bp chopper anymore. How It works:
needed characters
Towel nami
buggy
garp

Use garp to make all orbs to psy or food. Towel nami will make all psy orbs to int and buggy all food orbs to int. It will be my way. If you don't like sorry, but I love this combo because you have guaranteed int orbs.

That seems legit Mystogan, still I was thinking that Broggy will fit nicely in a INT team precisely to beat Garp:)
Mad Hat Crew
Mad Hat Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Hat Crew Thu May 28 2015, 20:56

Damn I better get Towel Nami or Vista before Garp arrives or I won't be able to farm him. You guys think that a Buggy lead w/ Vista for tankinness or HP Nami for att as friend could beat Garp w/ decent subs?
Mad Hat Crew
Mad Hat Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Fri May 29 2015, 08:41

I think you won't be able to kill garp with a buggy lead or normal nami lead, because he really is a beast. But if you played monster chopper with lion song/vivi, I can say that garp is also playable with this combo.
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Hat Crew Fri May 29 2015, 10:11

Mystogan wrote:I think you won't be able to kill garp with a buggy lead or normal nami lead, because he really is a beast. But if you played monster chopper with lion song/vivi, I can say that garp is also playable with this combo.

Well that makes it really easy them but boring as well. You think that an INT team w/ GP Usopp and Mr. 3 for delaying or a slasher team won't make it against the old man? I'll have to check the JPN guide on him.
Mad Hat Crew
Mad Hat Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Fri May 29 2015, 12:14

Yeah, I know I hate playing vivi/lion song so i am leveling my int crew.
About your question just give me some time to inform myself and i will post here some tips and solutions. But yes, you can beat him with a slasher crew. But the slasher crew I have seen had double mihawk with maxed cooldown, helmeppoV2, mr3, alvida, biker smoker. 
Here the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXYrb2LsgFE
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Hat Crew Fri May 29 2015, 12:37

Cool vid, he trashed him like it was nothing, but he must have poured hundreds or thousands of gems to farm Mihawk until the special's cooldown dropped to 15.

I guess my only chance will be Lion Zoro. I still think a cleverly built INT team could do the job, maybe 2x Vista and some orb manipulators w/ decent levels could smack about 300000 damage per turn, that would make it 7 turns to wipe him, if you use Usopp it's 3 free turns and hopefully such a team could take the remaining hits.

Zombie teams make you loose enthusiasm because once you get to the boss you now it's a sure victory and there's only the thrill of seeing that golden wanted poster drop for the first time.
Mad Hat Crew
Mad Hat Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Sat May 30 2015, 16:36

Mystogan wrote:Yeah, I know I hate playing vivi/lion song so i am leveling my int crew.
About your question just give me some time to inform myself and i will post here some tips and solutions. But yes, you can beat him with a slasher crew. But the slasher crew I have seen had double mihawk with maxed cooldown, helmeppoV2, mr3, alvida, biker smoker. 
Here the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXYrb2LsgFE

Very helpful Video, thx Mystogan.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down