One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broggy's map seems as the best map to farm colas

4 posters

Go down

Broggy's map seems as the best map to farm colas Empty Broggy's map seems as the best map to farm colas

Post by Giphin Tue Jun 02 2015, 23:08

ive been trying to get broggy for my crew today, but i got a shit lot of colas instead.

In average i get 1-2 colas per 2x runs that seems like a good deal
Idk if ive been so lucky or somehow the drop rates for colas is a bit higher than any other maps.. Oh well..

Though id share with yall

Giphin

Back to top Go down

Broggy's map seems as the best map to farm colas Empty Re: Broggy's map seems as the best map to farm colas

Post by Giphin Tue Jun 02 2015, 23:12

Little garden is in 0.5x stamina now not 2x drop rates or else i wouldnt be so surprise lol

Giphin

Back to top Go down

Broggy's map seems as the best map to farm colas Empty Re: Broggy's map seems as the best map to farm colas

Post by Light Wed Jun 03 2015, 03:15

farmed broggy and i also dropped some colas on this stage. It seem that if you are looking for it, it never comes. If you are farming a character..then it seems to drop all the time. Funny RNG eh
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Wed Jun 03 2015, 04:06

I can confirm on my skin that also Dory Stage give you a lot of Cola. Also 2-3 Cola each Stage.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Wed Jun 03 2015, 10:58

Yeah, I also got some colas from Broggys island
At the moment I think thats a really good island, because you get many colas and you get INT units for fusing
Now, before Garp I'm really happy about that  Very Happy
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down