One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chopper skill book question

5 posters

Go down

Chopper skill book question Empty Chopper skill book question

Post by Lamchop722 Fri Mar 06 2015, 22:05

Can someone help me out on this.

1) If i have Tony Tony Chopper's skill (let just say) level 3, when i evo him to Brain Point Chopper, will he keep the skill levels since they are the same?

2) If i feed Chopper skills book from Alvida Romance to a Brain Point Chopper, will there be a chance of skill up? or is it only for Tony Tony Chopper?

3) Can someone explain the 5 skill books feeding rule of the same character to me? Im a little confuse from the main page. thanks!

-Chop

Lamchop722

Back to top Go down

Chopper skill book question Empty Re: Chopper skill book question

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Fri Mar 06 2015, 22:57

Wondering about all the question you have myself. Any expert care to shine some light on this topic

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

Post by KryonX Sat Mar 07 2015, 08:44

I'm no expert but typically skills only level up if fed the same skill. The skill levels only carry to the next evolution if the skill doesn't change after evolving. The thought behind feeding 5 at a time is that each book/fodder has a set % to skillup the card. It's a RNG chance of working. The reasoning of feeding multiple at a time is that the RNG has less chance of hitting fail 5 times in a row versus 5 times over a period of time. Hopefully that helps answer the questions some.

KryonX

Back to top Go down

Post by aquadark Sat Mar 07 2015, 18:40

Can someone confirm whether or not the skill books for tony tony chopper will raise the level of the special attack for brain chopper?

aquadark

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Tue Mar 10 2015, 03:30

Thats easy: You just have to look if tony chopper and brain point chopper got a special with the exact same name.
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down