One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAQ #1 (Frequently Asked Questions)

+12
MishterKen
gvon89
Luong
DarkDuelists
Oreo
lubu42
Aesir L. Divino
SilverBlame
alma91
mruberman11
biltongking
Xystos
16 posters

Go down

FAQ #1  (Frequently Asked Questions) Empty FAQ #1 (Frequently Asked Questions)

Post by Xystos Fri Feb 13 2015, 06:55

Question: What can I expect from future content and in what order?

One Piece: Treasure Cruise will first release "Fortnight Islands". These are islands that lasts for 14-days. (The Buggy's Counterattack! Fortnight islands has already been announced)

In order (For the next few Weeks, they are)

Buggy's Counterattack! (Predicted February 17th to March 3rd)
Alvida's Romance (Predicted March 3rd to March 17th)
Kuro's Complete Plan (Predicted March 17th to March 31st)
Arlong's Dictatorship (Predicted March 31st to April 14th)
Don Krieg's Fleet Attacks! (Predicted April 14th to April 28th)
Please Note: These dates are all predicted based on the JPN release and duration.

The Fortnight Islands will always be the best and most efficient way to Level-Up your Pirate Level. And will be the best place to level up your units until Turtle islands. They have a higher drop-rate than Story-mode and you can find Turtles, Bosses, Mini-bosses and more.
Fortnight Islands also can drop Skill books which can be used to level up your units Special Move (So it takes 1 less turn to charge per level).

NOTE: Once they go... You won't see the island again for a long time (and even when you do... it'll be for 7-days).

Approximately once a month, a new Story-mode Island will be released. The next island to be released (Predicted End-February) is Loguetown.
This island will enable the farming of "Pirate Penguins", Tashigi and Smoker.
After Loguetown, the Laboon island will be unlocked (Predicted End-March).

Finally, the First "Raid-Boss" or "24-Hour Only!" will appear during the Don Krieg's Fleet Attacks! Event. (Predicted April 21st) This will be Hawk-Eye Mihawk and will last for... 24-Hours! He will cost 30 and 40 Energy and will be extremely difficult to defeat. Save at least 5-Fruits for him!

Question: Which Form should I evolve my Zolo/Sanji/Usopp into? (They have 2 Forms!!)

For this question, I will ALWAYS suggest to evolve using the Form that requires a Crab. While the other form only levels to 35 (You can MAX level them faster), it is a pain to farm for Pirate Penguins currently compared to Crabs.
In addition, the "Crab Evolutions" will have superior stats to the Level 35 and generally outclass the "Non-Crab Evolutions" in stats and abilities.

For Usopp, you should always evolve him to Golden Pound or "Hammer" Usopp and leave him at that stage (refer to the Tier List for more information)

Regardless of the route you choose, this will NOT affect the stats on the Third Evolution in any way.

Question: Which Characters are worth grinding?

This question will depend on the units you own.

If you own a lot of Fighters, Zeff will be worth your time and trouble.
If you own a lot of Slashers, Arlong will be worth it in the long run.

But generally aside from Zeff, I wouldn't "grind" for anyone (unless I have nothing to do), this is due to most of them like Alvida and Arlong will come in their Fortnight Island. During the island, they will have an increased drop rate and you may find yourself complaining you have too many of them.

Question: Is it better to get your Pirate Level up ASAP?

There is no "down-side" from getting your Pirate Level up. The more your Pirate Level, the easier this game will be for you.

Every "odd" numbered level (i.e Levels 5,15, 31, etc.) will give you 1 extra Stamina.
Every "even" numbered level (i.e Levels 2, 22, 56, etc.) will give you 2 extra Cost.

In short, this means the higher your Pirate Level, the more powerful units you can fit on your team, the harder islands you can do and the more you can do them.

So yes, it is good to get your Pirate Level Up ASAP.

But Level Up Efficiently!!! Every time you level, you will regain a full Stamina bar. To level efficiently, try and squeeze every last drop before you level!
If you level with 15 Stamina remaining... that's the same as wasting 15 Stamina!~

Question: Cola!! What should I do with them?

Cola is used for upgrading ships and the best ship for now (and the future) will be the "Going Merry". The ship is your reward upon completion of "Syrup Village".
It is the most commonly used ship even in the JPN version of the game and is the best Ship you will have for a long time!

So level up that Merry!~

Question: Should I "Rare Recruit"? What should I do with my Fruits?

Currently, aside from the initial Recruits... I wouldn't use touch the "Rare Recruit" for a while. This is due to ALL the units (except for a select few) being farmable. This means you can get them for free without using any Fruits, so there isn't much point to it.

What I suggest is to invest some Fruits into expanding your Unit Storage to a healthy amount for the current and future situations. A decent amount is 35 (Just enough slots for units for all 6 of your teams assuming they are unique) but I will suggest expanding further to around 100.
While it may seem crazy, you can hold turtles, evolution materials, new units that are bound to come out, your collection and your teams. In fact, you wouldn't have to worry about expanding your space for a long time.

Question: What is the 0 Stamina Special Island?

This is an island specifically designed to test your team. No Units will drop in this island and the only reward is 1 Fruit.
Aside from testing your team (and maybe testing Special Moves) there isn't much point to doing it. (Oh and of course, the Bragging Rights!)
Do NOT waste a Fruit to "Revive" in this island.

Question: Who are the Next Batch of Rare Recruits, When are they coming? Are they Good?

The next batch of Rare Recruits should come JUST after Loguetown (End February-Early March). This is called the "Baroque Works Batch" and will consist of 5 Characters.
Mr. 5 - STR
Miss Valentines - QCK
Mr. 3 - INT
Miss Goldenweek - DEX
Mr. 2 - PSY
Miss All-Sunday (Nico Robin) - INT
As the time approaches, a Batch Review will be posted to help players determine if they want to "Recruit" them (if they want).

Question: Will there be an "Auto-Battle" Feature?

I don't think so... There will be units in the future that requires PERFECTS or Worse than GOOD to make their Leader Effects work. An Auto-battle may defeat the purpose of such skills and so I do not believe we'll see an Auto-Battle in the near-future.

Question: Who are the Best Units?

This is a question that I think has been asked the most! I've compiled a "Tier-List" that can be found here: http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.de/2015/02/eng-tierlist.html

Question: What exactly are the "Meta" teams at the moment?

The Meta Teams currently are...
Arlong Lead - Slasher Teams
Zeff Lead - Fighter Teams
Ace Lead - QCK Teams
Shanks Lead - PSY Teams
Luffy Lead - STR Teams.
Question: What is the Best way to Level Your Units?

Currently, the best way to level up your units is
Farm Teenage Turtles - 15,000 to 22,500 EXP  (Refer to Fusion Materials for Levels)
~or~
Farm Skill Books - 5,000 EXP each (Farm from Fortnight Island)

Alternatively, you can farm Baby Turtles but not recommended.

Question: Where can I find "X" ingredient for Evolution

Refer to the Fusion Materials for a full List!
But...
Seahorses can be found in the Weekly Seahorse Island (Tuesday)
Penguins can be found in the Weekly Penguin Island (Wednesday)
Dragons can be found in the Weekly Dragon Island (Thursday)
Hermit Crabs AND Crabs can be found in the Weekly Crab Island (Friday)

All these "Days" and Timezones are in PST so if you are in Australia (like me) you may have to add a day.

Last edited by Xystos on Sat Feb 21 2015, 02:00; edited 1 time in total
Xystos
Xystos
Admin

https://op-treasurecruise.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

FAQ #1  (Frequently Asked Questions) Empty Re: FAQ #1 (Frequently Asked Questions)

Post by biltongking Fri Feb 13 2015, 12:22

Hi there, I've recently started the game and I find I need a lot of Beli to upgrade my characters. What is a good stage and chapter to farm for Beli?

biltongking

Back to top Go down

FAQ #1  (Frequently Asked Questions) Empty Re: FAQ #1 (Frequently Asked Questions)

Post by Xystos Fri Feb 13 2015, 23:44

On Weekends, A Beri island will appear in the Special Island. This will provide a lot of Beri to upgrade your characters! (The best time to get them)

Otherwise I find farming Baratie-4 is a nice and efficient use of energy
Xystos
Xystos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mruberman11 Sat Feb 14 2015, 06:06

Hey i'm trying toto evolve my hammer usopp but cant get the seahorse, ive tried stage one part 2 over 20 times. Do I just have to keep trying?

mruberman11

Back to top Go down

Post by alma91 Sat Feb 21 2015, 03:33

Xystos wrote:On Weekends, A Beri island will appear in the Special Island. This will provide a lot of Beri to upgrade your characters! (The best time to get them)

Otherwise I find farming Baratie-4 is a nice and efficient use of energy

Hi Xystos i have a question:
In the Golden Cave it is dropped only Beli?? Because i just did it 3 times and reward only beli ...

Thank very much in advance Very Happy
alma91
alma91

Back to top Go down

Post by Xystos Sat Feb 21 2015, 06:37

Yes hte rewards are only Beli @alma91

@mruberman11 - I would try - Seahorse island found in special islands on tuesday
Xystos
Xystos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlame Sat Feb 21 2015, 12:05

Hi everyone!! Thanks Xystos this information is more valuable than gold ;D
SilverBlame
SilverBlame

Back to top Go down

Post by Xystos Mon Feb 23 2015, 04:07

hahah no worries - enjoy!!~
Xystos
Xystos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aesir L. Divino Mon Feb 23 2015, 09:15

Hi Xystos,

first of all thanks for your hard work and the information you let us all known. Wink

1)For Mihawk how tough will be this guy ?  I need him really really bad *.*  I will save 10 fruits for him maybe i am unlucky. I have all good Slashers at the moment i "just" have to evolve Zorro and Shanks to 5*. Usopp, i think he will be really important for that fight doesn't he ?

2) The Skillbooks from buggy(elite) i dont´t need to level up Ruffys skill because his next evolution is another attack special right ? It will be bette to lvl up my Slasher with the 5000 exp boost isn`t it ?

best regards

Aesir L. Divino
Aesir L. Divino
Aesir L. Divino

Back to top Go down

Post by lubu42 Mon Feb 23 2015, 14:08

Aesir L. Divino wrote:Hi Xystos,

first of all thanks for your hard work and the information you let us all known. Wink

1)For Mihawk how tough will be this guy ?  I need him really really bad *.*  I will save 10 fruits for him maybe i am unlucky. I have all good Slashers at the moment i "just" have to evolve Zorro and Shanks to 5*. Usopp, i think he will be really important for that fight doesn't he ?

2) The Skillbooks from buggy(elite) i dont´t need to level up Ruffys skill because his next evolution is another attack special right ? It will be bette to lvl up my Slasher with the 5000 exp boost isn`t it ?

best regards

Aesir L. Divino

1. If you go search youtube for a mihawk fight video from JPN version then you can see what the mihawk fight will look like. Every ENG player will be at a disadvantage from the players you would see in a JPN video because they are probably all using 2 whitebeards + 1 mihawk, etc. Because of the fact that most JPN players are able to use whitebeards and mihawks, it is safe to say that we will have to use a few fruits to complete the event just as JPN players did when the event first came out.

2. You are correct. If you aren't using your luffy and you also plan to evolve him later on then there isn't a point to using the skillbooks on him. Go ahead and use them on your slasher team to level them.

lubu42

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreo Tue Feb 24 2015, 00:09

Hi, I started last week, I pretty much understood all the mechanics but I still have some questions:

1) About the color weaknesses I know that for example a green char is weak to red attacks. But does the attack have the property of the attacker or the property of the orb?
For example, if I have a yellow char with a red orb, or a red char with a yellow orb (let's say yellow because it's neutral to green), do I get the 1.5x boost on green opponents in both cases? And if I have a red char with red orb do I get both the same-orb boost and the super-effective boost?

2) One of the chars I absolutely need to train, skill-wise, is god hammer Usopp. I still haven't finished the Kuro arc, but I guess once you complete it, you will get a free Usopp.
Now , how do I farm Usopps? I know you battle him in one of the early levels, so that would probably be the case, but if I finish the last stage many times do I get additional free usopps?
And if I feed a base Usopp to an evolved one (god hammer) do I get a chance to raise his skill level or not? I don't think regular usopp has the same special skill God usopp has. If I can't do this, are skill-books the only viable way?

Oreo

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkDuelists Tue Feb 24 2015, 00:56

1. The attack has the property of the attacker i believe, so you only get the boosts when your character is the right type.

2. You only get the characters once per completing a arch so you cant do it over and over to get more of the same character. You can only get the chance to raise skill levels from same characters, so i think it only works if you use 2x god usopp and other then that only skill books work.

DarkDuelists

Back to top Go down

Post by Luong Wed Feb 25 2015, 23:20

For the upcoming Mihawk Event, which Mihawk is dropped from the event. Is the 30 stamina the 4 star one and the 40 stamina 5 star? Or is it both the 4 star one?

Regarding the second batch of Strawhat, it seems like it is not farmable. Do you think in the future it will be farmable with the future islands?

Also want to thank you again for all your work Xystos. Much appreciated! Razz
Luong
Luong

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreo Thu Feb 26 2015, 14:41

Both Mihawks are 4*, the 30 stamina drops at 50% while the 40 stamina drops at 100%.
Don't know about strawhats v2

Oreo

Back to top Go down

Post by gvon89 Wed Mar 04 2015, 13:34

Hey everyone, my friend currently has an issue. He accidentally deleted the app from his Iphone and he tried to reinstall it and he lost all his progress. I he did issue a password before that. Is there anyway he can get his progress back?

gvon89

Back to top Go down

Post by MishterKen Thu Mar 05 2015, 20:32

Do any of you happen to the next Sugofest for EN version?
MishterKen
MishterKen

Back to top Go down

Post by slimshady786786 Mon Apr 13 2015, 10:52

I know this is off-topic but I really need help. I switched phones but forgot to save my password, now I only got my ID. How can I access my account?

slimshady786786

Back to top Go down

Post by mage221 Mon Apr 13 2015, 12:38

anyone know how to level up pirate lv fast?

mage221

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Tue Apr 14 2015, 07:26

It is all on the blog:

1. Write the support.
2. Go for fortnight islands or 1/2 stamina story isles (best the boss stages)

greetz
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by antixheero Wed Jul 22 2015, 02:24

Hi guys,
I'm a new player I want to ask if the past week events do they return? Really need Arlong and Alvida.

antixheero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Sun Aug 02 2015, 05:04

They will reappear from now on starting with buggys island.
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down