One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future Drop Locations for 3* Marines?

2 posters

Go down

Future Drop Locations for 3* Marines? Empty Future Drop Locations for 3* Marines?

Post by Relamir Tue Mar 10 2015, 12:29

So, I haven't gotten through the rest of Loguetown so I don't know if there are any with Smoker yet (Hoping for double drop in Loguetown before finishing the second half) but any idea where the 3* Marines will appear?

I mainly want to keep a team of Marines because it is one of the only teams with a good fixed damage tandem that is easy to hit and possibly collect with 2 healers that should be able to cut their cooldown time to rather low #s due to possible ease of finding them in maps in the future. Though it seems final stats aren't displayed anywhere so I can't see them facing bigger fights and surviving very well as only units with decent to high stats are listed in the blog.

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Future Drop Locations for 3* Marines? Empty Re: Future Drop Locations for 3* Marines?

Post by Relamir Wed Mar 11 2015, 14:11

Actually....Seems the better question is that can the 3* marines drop at all or are we forced to evolve them via seahorse, pirate penguin and penguin....and if that is the case, any idea what their stats are to see if it is even worth it?

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Future Drop Locations for 3* Marines? Empty Re: Future Drop Locations for 3* Marines?

Post by Redhair_SilverReiley Fri Mar 13 2015, 08:59

I collected a marine team farming last stage in Loguetown. It's half sta for Loguetown today and you can get highest experience there. You can also farm Smoker at the same time.

Redhair_SilverReiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Redhair_SilverReiley Fri Mar 13 2015, 09:47

my bad. It turns out to be 2* marine.

Redhair_SilverReiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Fri Mar 13 2015, 22:14

Yea, I haven't seen a drop of the 3* so I am thinking if you want to prep them for stuff like Turtle Island you need to actually see about getting the penguins (I hope they add the Pirate Penguin Island with the Kuro Update)

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down