One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Penguins not spawning after several clears/how to lvl fast?

2 posters

Go down

Blue Penguins not spawning after several clears/how to lvl fast? Empty Blue Penguins not spawning after several clears/how to lvl fast?

Post by Rekklesone Fri Mar 13 2015, 18:15

HI everyone i was trying to farm a blue penguin (Orange town ch.4) for the first several clears like 3 or 4 he was always there but now he wont spawn.. does any1 Know why?

Also another question how do i lvl my lets say zoro fast? (where do i get turtles?)

Rekklesone

Back to top Go down

Blue Penguins not spawning after several clears/how to lvl fast? Empty Re: Blue Penguins not spawning after several clears/how to lvl fast?

Post by Relamir Fri Mar 13 2015, 22:33

So...turtles you usually just farm from the event islands and if you want Zoro up first, you would ignore the color bonus and put any turtle into him...pretty much how many people did it before Loguetown came out anyways. Oh and I am guessing you just had a streak of bad luck. I forget which ones but some maps with fusion materials have one that swap between each other like how Baratie 12 has a green crab but sometimes it will be a green turtle instead

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Blue Penguins not spawning after several clears/how to lvl fast? Empty Re: Blue Penguins not spawning after several clears/how to lvl fast?

Post by Rekklesone Sat Mar 14 2015, 05:23

which event island? where do i farm turtles fastest? ^^

Rekklesone

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Sat Mar 14 2015, 10:26

All of the current event ones I believe will get you red turtles. So Alvida currently and soon Kuro will be the one. Just do the one you can and get it.

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down