One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Do I Transfer My Account

2 posters

Go down

How Do I Transfer My Account Empty How Do I Transfer My Account

Post by Cameron9808 Sat Mar 14 2015, 08:35

I have been playing the game for a couple weeks and I am level 55. The phone with the account broke so how would i be able to transfer my account on a new phone without having to start over.

Cameron9808

Back to top Go down

How Do I Transfer My Account Empty Re: How Do I Transfer My Account

Post by Relamir Sat Mar 14 2015, 10:22

Go to Others > Change Device > Issue Password

Get that password and also make sure you get your Friend Code on the screen after it is issued.

On the new device you will have to run through the tutorial and then after you get into the game go back go to Others > Change Device > Transfer Data and then fill out the friend code and password you just issued and it should start the transfer

Keep in mind that supposedly if you are transfering between an iOS device and and Android you will lose your rainbow fruit, but not if you transfer between the same type (You keep it if you transfer between 2 iOS devices or 2 Android Devices)

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron9808 Sat Mar 14 2015, 14:22

Relamir wrote:Go to Others > Change Device > Issue Password

Get that password and also make sure you get your Friend Code on the screen after it is issued.

On the new device you will have to run through the tutorial and then after you get into the game go back go to Others > Change Device > Transfer Data and then fill out the friend code and password you just issued and it should start the transfer

Keep in mind that supposedly if you are transfering between an iOS device and and Android you will lose your rainbow fruit, but not if you transfer between the same type (You keep it if you transfer between 2 iOS devices or 2 Android Devices)

Im aware on how to do that but i cant even access the app because my phone screen doesn't work. So idk how im suppose to do that.

Cameron9808

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Sat Mar 14 2015, 14:59

Oh....well....those cases are how you are supposed to create a password every week so you can recover it easily if your device breaks. The only way you can recover it then would be to either get the screen fixed without wiping the phone or if you kept the Friend Code you would need to submit that support request sadly enough and wait for them to fix it for you.

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down