One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to beat Nanohana Rainbase Ch. 15- Crocodile?

3 posters

Go down

How to beat Nanohana Rainbase Ch. 15- Crocodile? Empty How to beat Nanohana Rainbase Ch. 15- Crocodile?

Post by Fireblaze Pirates Wed Aug 19 2015, 04:46

I can´t beat it, Ive watched many guides, but I don´t have most units people show in their videos, my team has crushed the story mode until now w vivi friend captain, but crocodile seems unbeatable..

Team: 
CAP: Arlong *4
-Kuro*3 
- Buggy *4
-LS Zoro
-GP Ussop

I got my fat alvida lvl 48, im lacking on beli, but il evolve her very soon, would changing her into buggys place be a good idea? What friend captain should I take? F2P Suggestions for beating crocodile?
Fireblaze Pirates
Fireblaze Pirates

Back to top Go down

How to beat Nanohana Rainbase Ch. 15- Crocodile? Empty Re: How to beat Nanohana Rainbase Ch. 15- Crocodile?

Post by Mystogan Wed Aug 19 2015, 09:31

it would be better if you show us your whole char box/list your roster. With only 6 chars its hard to give advice.
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

How to beat Nanohana Rainbase Ch. 15- Crocodile? Empty Re: How to beat Nanohana Rainbase Ch. 15- Crocodile?

Post by Fireblaze Pirates Thu Aug 20 2015, 14:51

I did try to take a picture, but its super blurry, so nope. I tried typing the characters very detailed, but i clicked something and it erased all, so I was frustrated. I wont be able to show you. Would a laboon- vivi team work?
Fireblaze Pirates
Fireblaze Pirates

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Fri Aug 21 2015, 09:51

i just read you have lion song zoro. Since i don't know your chars maybe you should try vivi/lion song, make sure you are able to beat the two stages were you get either locked or gloomed. I think it should be possible. Just take your strongest chars
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Fri Aug 21 2015, 10:00

I think it will be very difficult, because you get poisened at begin...
If you have a stong color you can try it with such a team, 2xATK and 2xHP captain, but the levels should be not too low...
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireblaze Pirates Fri Aug 21 2015, 10:21

Im not talking about alabasta, Masi, if that s the case. Im talking nanohana, you dont get poisoned by the start. But il consider the LS zoro vivi ^_^
Fireblaze Pirates
Fireblaze Pirates

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Fri Aug 21 2015, 10:32

oh sorry  Shocked

I've sent you a friend request, just say it, when you need Vivi
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireblaze Pirates Sat Aug 22 2015, 04:29

Ok I finally beat it, I had to waste 3-4 gems, but i got 3 extra (you get 6 total for beating him), still don´t think i can get a 3rd pull on sugofest, but yeah, LS+vivi worked! Smile
Fireblaze Pirates
Fireblaze Pirates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down