One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SUGOFEST THREAD] Free Accounts and cheap legend accounts

+31
kokoromi
onepieceand
SYY99
CazzutoLucci_
pukk4
taro
Jordy
skyleon
leuqim
Housten1
Prinz Aer
jalere
Tamrock
ItsOrigin
Qualcosino
Lethargic209
hypebeastxgoga@gmail.com
Nurv
Joker217
Steven15749
simpsil
rav3nknight
raxious
Rayleigh1992
ninmichi
Mystogan
OedipusXO
shipstreet
Kylo Ren
Yungjoe23
trick2gg
35 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[SUGOFEST THREAD] Free Accounts and cheap legend accounts - Page 4 Empty Re: [SUGOFEST THREAD] Free Accounts and cheap legend accounts

Post by SYY99 Wed Feb 03 2016, 10:19

new JP accounts added.

i am selling double or triple legends on JP. just ask!

SYY99

Back to top Go down

[SUGOFEST THREAD] Free Accounts and cheap legend accounts - Page 4 Empty Re: [SUGOFEST THREAD] Free Accounts and cheap legend accounts

Post by Tamrock Thu Feb 04 2016, 03:59

Price on the double and triple legends on JP?

Tamrock

Back to top Go down

Post by skyleon Fri Feb 12 2016, 04:41

Hi, i am interested in buying a double or triple legend account on JP one piece.
i wanted one of the legend to be 6 star luffy, please pm me to deal.
Thanks alot

skyleon

Back to top Go down

Post by SYY99 Sun Feb 14 2016, 04:01

518 accounts added, double legends for global available!

SYY99

Back to top Go down

Post by onepieceand Sun Feb 14 2016, 08:08

1 with caesar clown jap please??? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

onepieceand

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordy Tue Feb 16 2016, 23:43

How much would it cost for a global double legend account or a legend account with G3 luffy in AUD?? Thanks.. May even consider buying a JP one aswell

Jordy

Back to top Go down

Post by taro Wed Feb 17 2016, 04:06

Sorry, im new here, 
I want to ask something, i'm interested with the free global account, do i just need to take it, or what?
And there is some expiration date, whats that for?is the account will be expired if no one use itu, or will be expired eventhough someone using it?  Thx

taro

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordy Wed Feb 17 2016, 04:25

Hey Taro, just login with details of the account you would like, some or most might already be taken, but I'm sure atleast one will work. And the expiry date is for when that password runs out. If none work for you I have a spare account you could have.. Let me know how you go. And also Yes they are free to take

Jordy

Back to top Go down

Post by taro Wed Feb 17 2016, 04:32

Jordy wrote:Hey Taro, just login with details of the account you would like, some or most might already be taken, but I'm sure atleast one will work. And the expiry date is for when that password runs out. If none work for you I have a spare account you could have.. Let me know how you go. And also Yes they are free to take
Woooow, great!! now i can try to play the global version, i played the line version, but it kind of "old fashion", it still on 1.2 version
okay, im going to try one by one, thx alot for the info jordy. And of course thx to the thread starter

taro

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordy Wed Feb 17 2016, 04:40

No problem man, let me know if none work and I'll give you one.. Yeah this version 4.0 is so much better. Much more content and more characters, enjoy.

Jordy

Back to top Go down

Post by taro Wed Feb 17 2016, 06:46

Jordy wrote:No problem man, let me know if none work and I'll give you one.. Yeah this version 4.0 is so much better. Much more content and more characters, enjoy.
hi Jordy, finally i got 1 that unoccupied, what should i do then? change password or something? sorry for being such a noob, and thx before

taro

Back to top Go down

Post by pukk4 Wed Feb 17 2016, 10:42

is a Double Legend ( Marco + Ace) available for Global?

pukk4

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordy Wed Feb 17 2016, 13:51

taro wrote:
Jordy wrote:No problem man, let me know if none work and I'll give you one.. Yeah this version 4.0 is so much better. Much more content and more characters, enjoy.
hi Jordy, finally i got 1 that unoccupied, what should i do then? change password or something? sorry for being such a noob, and thx before
Hey dude yeah just if you ever plan on deleting the app or taking your account to a new phone just issue a password in the settings. It's yours now

Jordy

Back to top Go down

Post by SYY99 Fri Feb 26 2016, 08:16

330 accounts added

SYY99

Back to top Go down

Post by SYY99 Thu Mar 10 2016, 14:02

500+ accounts added

SYY99

Back to top Go down

Post by Yungjoe23 Thu Mar 10 2016, 16:40

SYY99 I love what your doing but is there anyway I can trade you a jpn 6 MARCO for any global legend you have for sale like log Luffy? Or Ray?

Yungjoe23

Back to top Go down

Post by SYY99 Thu Mar 24 2016, 01:36

65 new JP accounts

SYY99

Back to top Go down

Post by SYY99 Mon Mar 28 2016, 06:32

491 global accounts added

SYY99

Back to top Go down

Post by CazzutoLucci_ Sun Apr 03 2016, 10:37

Got any Gear 3+Jozu Global account I can buy?

CazzutoLucci_

Back to top Go down

Post by onepieceand Sun Apr 03 2016, 11:50

hey watch your PM

onepieceand

Back to top Go down

Post by SYY99 Mon Apr 04 2016, 04:10

onepieceand wrote:hey watch your PM

[SUGOFEST THREAD] Free Accounts and cheap legend accounts - Page 4 Untitlederode

yes i did. i had problems with my computer and just fixed it now. I am not going to sell anything to you in future.

SYY99

Back to top Go down

Post by onepieceand Mon Apr 04 2016, 04:54

I'm sorry for my rudeness

onepieceand

Back to top Go down

Post by kokoromi Mon Apr 04 2016, 05:01

SYY99 wrote:

[SUGOFEST THREAD] Free Accounts and cheap legend accounts - Page 4 Untitlederode

yes i did. i had problems with my computer and just fixed it now. I am not going to sell anything to you in future.

Onepieceand, you're a cunt.

SY99 is reliable and trustworthy

kokoromi

Back to top Go down

Post by onepieceand Mon Apr 04 2016, 05:14

kokoromi wrote:
SYY99 wrote:

Onepieceand, you're a cunt.

SY99 is reliable and trustworthy

ahahahahahaahahahha, idiot, ahahahahahahahahha

onepieceand

Back to top Go down

Post by SYY99 Sat Apr 09 2016, 01:47

420 global accounts added

SYY99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next