One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Prince

4 posters

Go down

Mr. Prince Empty Mr. Prince

Post by KryonX Wed Mar 18 2015, 02:41

I understand that he is the least wanted of the v2 straw hats but I don't jnderstand all the hate. For 2 perfects, you can field a team of whatever and get 6.25x damage on 4 party members. Other than gear 3 Luffy, that is currently the highest damage multiplier available. I know only 4 party members get the bonus but how many teams featuring one of the other 2.5x leads (arlong, zeff, 5* shanks, 5* ace) have all 6 members as great team members. He just doesn't seem as bad as people make him out to be in the current global game.

KryonX

Back to top Go down

Mr. Prince Empty Re: Mr. Prince

Post by Oreo Wed Mar 18 2015, 07:34

He is atually good, he should be worse than your average zeff lead but considering that usually the first two hitters of the combo deal very little damage, and you can fit some stronger non-fighters (arlong, zoro) as well, he could be a slightly better choice, especially for STR bosses. The downside is keeping consistent perfects.

The reason sanji is not so considered is that luffy is much much much better (12.25x vs 6.25x) and if you spend your money for gachas you don't want a character on the same tier as zeff if you can pull some rarer and better ones.

Oreo

Back to top Go down

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Wed Mar 18 2015, 16:42

He is a damn good leader for farming. The problem I see with him is he only go up to 70th level. His stats is too low to ever use as a member in other team. So when you get a better leader you will miss all the turtles you put into him. While other 2.5x leaders they themselves are valuable members as well. Like v2 luffy, v2 nami, ace, shanks.

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

Post by ESTEBANX Thu Mar 19 2015, 06:13

If you have Mr. Prince, post your ID. I am considering running him as a lead as well. If I was to farm 30 Stamina Kuro (which I would try once with dual Prince), then I think he is the perfect fit.

Usopp never gets Boosts anyways, so he is the first perfect. Then I can choose the worst Orb and rest will be awesome. Especially considering the blue boss and the red midboss, a mixteam of 2 Sanjis, 2 Agi, Usopp +1 will do wonders.

ESTEBANX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum