One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Technical error help

3 posters

Go down

Technical error help Empty Technical error help

Post by ZedTemp Tue Feb 17 2015, 20:17

I, as well as many people, are having trouble with playing this game. I open the game after downloading it from the Google Play Store and after skipping the cutscene, I am at the start screen. On the loading screen after pressing the start screen, I get the error 'Check network and try again'. I know that it's not a problem with my wi-fi as I can play other games like Brave Frontier. It's not a problem with my location either, since I live in Canada and I know that this game is not blocked in Canada. Can someone please help me with this? Free virtual imaginary cookies to anyone that tries.

ZedTemp

Back to top Go down

Technical error help Empty Re: Technical error help

Post by Xystos Wed Feb 18 2015, 01:16

That's a difficult question to answer since I don't use Android... You might wanna try the Chat or the Facebook Groups for a Android admin/mod to answer
Xystos
Xystos
Admin

https://op-treasurecruise.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedTemp Wed Feb 18 2015, 14:53

Thanks for the reply! I tried that and they said that the problem lies within the game and they can't help me. I've also seen on other forums for this game and many many other people are having this problem, on both android and ios.

ZedTemp

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlackWaffle Thu Mar 05 2015, 19:22

Im in the same situation as you, and its really frustrating. The thing is that when i try to load the game using my home wifi (perfect connection) i get the check network msg. But when i go to my moms house or use my school wifi the game loads fine. i dont understand what is happening, maybe our router/modem is blocking this game from connecting? every other game works fine at home. Did you find a solution ?
TheBlackWaffle
TheBlackWaffle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down