One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strongest Crew

4 posters

Go down

Strongest Crew Empty Strongest Crew

Post by KnucklezZ Wed Oct 21 2015, 14:19

Hey, so I'm in Chapter 15 of rainbase, can't beat crocodile, matter fact I hardly do any damage to him so it got me thinking about the strongest team I can build, and I thought you guys could help me out. I will below set a link for my current crew, as well as character box so it is easier.

Current:
 Strongest Crew Bce2b29b37

Character box:
Strongest Crew B30de13915
Strongest Crew E9eae6d58b

Would much appreciate it.

KnucklezZ

Back to top Go down

Strongest Crew Empty Re: Strongest Crew

Post by Freal Wed Oct 21 2015, 20:10

First Evolve your Usopp to Golden Pound Usopp and put him in EVERY team you have.
He is the most important char cause of his special. The 3 Turn Delay will save you.

Good teams you can create are:
Shanks Lead + Shanks Friend, Marco, GP Usopp, Log Robin, Urouge  - 6,25 x Atk with this team. You need to level Shanks, Robin and Urouge first and Croco should get down very esay with that team.

Killer Lead + Killer Friend, Marco, GP Usopp, Robin and Zoro - Killer is a nice leader and can clear many thinks cause he is like G3 (G3 is Stronger) a rainbow leader and will mostly do more dmg as 2 x 2x Captains but less as 2,5 x Captains.

AshZoro + AshZoro Friend, Law, Log Sanji, Apoo, GP Usopp - The tanky team, you get 4X HP and Atk. Croco will need a bit longer but you should be able to kill him.

Vista + Vista Friend, Buggy, Rainbow Dragon, Nami (evolved to Tempo Mirage and leveld), GP Usopp - A nother Tanky team with 4 x HP & Atk. Its less damage but with Tempo Mirage Nami you can block 1 attack from Crocodile.
Freal
Freal

Back to top Go down

Post by KnucklezZ Thu Oct 22 2015, 11:02

I did a bit of recruiting, and now also got:
Bepo the Martial Artist
Big Eater Jewerly Bonney
Basil Hawkins the Magician

You think that changes the focus in any way?

KnucklezZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Freal Thu Oct 22 2015, 22:24

Hawkins is the best of this 3 but non of them are good as a Captian.

But you can also create a slasher team and get some Mihawk friends.
Arlong + Mihawk Friend lead, Zoro, Law, Shanks, GP Usopp - 5x atk and Mihawk is the most used Leader i think and if you just get some arlong friends its still good enough for the most.

Just create your teams so that your leader always effects at least 2 other Chars + himself and the friend leader(only if you get 2 sups in, like GP Usopp and Alvida/Perona for turn delay and damage reduction ) but best he effects 3 other + himself and friend leader.
Good Leaders are at least 2x atk (only non +atk teams are the Zombie teams Vivi/labon, Vivi/Zoro Streaming Wolf or Lion`s Song)
Just remember that 2x 2xatk Leader are 4x atk boost and 2x 2,5x atk leader are 6,25x atk boost, its x not +, so try to create the strongest teams you can and save your gems for the Sugofest for more Chars.
Freal
Freal

Back to top Go down

Post by Revarius Wed Oct 28 2015, 06:44

Law and Apoo are two units which work really well together as they can give a full orb set.

You could then use Hina to lock orbs for one turn.

Zoro x 2, Law,Apoo, GP Usopp and Hina.

Or Marco for a hp boost though you'll need to stall if tanking damage is the problem.

Another solution is waiting for Coby fortnight to come back. He's a PSY unit and can boost damage.

Revarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernovaealliance Sun Nov 08 2015, 06:22

This Team i think work good:

Zoro x2, Law, Apo, Marco, Lysopp

I play with: Zoro Ashuna I./Hachi Six-Sword or Miss Goldenweek/Chopper (DEX) and in all Teams are Marco the Phenix to get full HP if it is low and Usopp to stopp the ememys attack for 3 more Rounds. So i kill the most Boss Events etc.
But if you Play against STR Bosses you better take a team based on QCK. I have Jimbe (with QCK Fighters Chopper & Sanji) or Sanji Diable Jambe Flame with Jimbe & Chopper. Marco & Sogeking are very imortant in my Eyes.
Freal have write other good teams, i also take. If i can. Urouge is top. Take him and two strong Striker + Friend Urouge incl. Marco and Usopp Smile

Supernovaealliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down