One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone ever had a drop drought? (Minor rant)

3 posters

Go down

Anyone ever had a drop drought? (Minor rant) Empty Anyone ever had a drop drought? (Minor rant)

Post by 3Si Fri Oct 23 2015, 05:26

While I have had good drops in my 1st account, (Kuro, Alv, Arlong, Vivi, Boon, Smoker...) I have had nothing in my 2nd account (Purchased a fresh WB acc).  I received Usopp in the early stages, and that's it.  I have been farming all of the above, and I have gotten nothing.  No boss drops, fought Arlong at least 100+ times, and no even one of his sidekicks dropped.  Been switching targets lately, and no luck.  Can the RNG be bugged?  I haven't received anything for about 2 weeks and I farm pretty religiously.  Is it Karma?
3Si
3Si

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever had a drop drought? (Minor rant) Empty Re: Anyone ever had a drop drought? (Minor rant)

Post by 3Si Sat Oct 24 2015, 09:56

Going to answer my own question, I figured something had to be wrong as the Bosses no longer drop anything, not even bag of coins.  This lasted for more than 2 weeks.  Uninstalled the game, transferred data last night.  Today, within 10 runs, got a bag of coins, then Arlong.  FWIW, if you are experiencing something similar, worth a try.
3Si
3Si

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever had a drop drought? (Minor rant) Empty Re: Anyone ever had a drop drought? (Minor rant)

Post by Freal Sat Oct 24 2015, 22:17

It is all RNG.
On your first account you got incredible lucky with all the drops. What you got on your second account is the normal drop rate.
The most of us need to farm the stage 100-200 times to get 1 of the Boss chars.
Sure there are always lucky people that get 3 in under 10 runs but mostly RNG is a B....

The drop rate for story bosses are just so little... you need a microscope to see it xD (~1% i guess)
Freal
Freal

Back to top Go down

Post by Revarius Wed Oct 28 2015, 06:34

By the way for your info - on chapter 15 Aluburna - Croc can drop on either of the two stages he appears on.

I luckily got him 3rd run in the first encounter. Was x2 drop though.

Mr 3 on the other hand won't drop - must have done 30+ runs most on x2 drop.

It is RNG as Freal says.

Rare recruit is more frustating.

If you can stick to Fortnight Isle. Smoker,Laboon,Arlong,Alvida all farmable on fortnight.

Revarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down